Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen | Dedicated | May 17, 2019

CRJ is back home in L.A. (for the next month). This could be a sign that studio work is over and now she has to finalize things.

Here she is looking cool, getting ready to make something for a pot-luck dinner:

14390951_10153942168616048_7063534152417

Last time she had everyone over for dinner, she had them all listen to the tracks from the EMOTION Sessions for help to pick the final tracklist. Could tonight be the evening? 

Please, let it be. cry0

11 minutes ago, ajp said:

CRJ is back home in L.A. (for the next month). This could be a sign that studio work is over and now she has to finalize things.

Here she is looking cool, getting ready to make something for a pot-luck dinner:

14390951_10153942168616048_7063534152417

Last time she had everyone over for dinner, she had them all listen to the tracks from the EMOTION Sessions for help to pick the final tracklist. Could tonight be the evening? 

Please, let it be. cry0

your consistent following stalking of Carly and feeding us all this info, I think you might know what's going on more than her team cry0

45 minutes ago, blankdreams. said:

your consistent following stalking of Carly and feeding us all this info, I think you might know what's going on more than her team cry0

Haha! Actually, I just follow her on Facebook and you'd be surprised how sneaky she is at dropping hints. She's the best! I love it cry7

In studio today with Nate Campany

14591712_10153963549336048_7370693010975

I have a feeling that Nate may be executive producing this album. She's spending a lot of time with him - beyond a track or two. 

rav3

In Sweden with Patrik Berger and Pontus Winnberg. Her second trip to Sweden in the last while. 

I don't think she's writing new tracks, but polishing works-in-progress.

Things are moving along antm1

Just posted 5 minutes ago:

Rad art that I've been living with in my rented apartment here in Sweden! I'll miss this lady. We have some new tunes a brewing!!!!

14980627_10154061384231048_8863217174381

Just before Christmas - she was very quiet.

Turns out that she was recording with The Knocks for 2 days. Now, she never tweeted this but The Knocks did...which makes me wonder if she was laying vocals to one of their tracks.

We'll just have to wait.

gaga12

She's been painfully quiet, lately fall8

This must mean she and her team are getting ready to launch something. cry7

Anyhow, this may or may not be new album related...but Danny L Harle is going to be CRJ's special guest at her Seoul concert next month. That's a long way for Danny to go to have him spin one sone with her. brit15

I'm wondering if there will be new tracks that they recorded together that will be launched at this event. brit3

We'll have to wait and see ny1

So, it does look like CRJ has recorded more than just "Super Natural" with DLH.

His appearance in Seoul is not just a coincidence - it appears like the sound that the two have created may be the direction on the new album.

It will be interesting to see the response the show gets, as playing LIVE is different from a studio track which is often edited down for the final album.

we are getting closer cry9

She has also been working with:

Mattman & Robin (Run Away With Me, Gimme Love, Favourite Colour) 

Shellback (Run Away With Me)

and Rami Yacoub (Your Type, First Time)

for the new album

OMG! The album is done! She just tweeted that she's had her listening party - to select the final tracks. cheer1

16265905_10154317392366048_2446900228847

Can someone read what's on the computer!?! Aaaahhhh!

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.