Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen | Dedicated | May 17, 2019

I just pre-ordered the signed UK deluxe version CD from her UK/Europe store. I wanted to buy it from her Canadian Label but it was $10 more than the UK version and it’s not signed. brit15

Here is her UK/EU store link: https://store.universalmusic.com/carlyraejepsen/

CRJ will be in London this week, so she will be signing the album artcards then. She may only sign just enough to cover the pre-orders, so if you want a signed one, I would jump on it before they remove it from her store. 

11 hours ago, ajp said:

I just pre-ordered the signed UK deluxe version CD from her UK/Europe store. I wanted to buy it from her Canadian Label but it was $10 more than the UK version and it’s not signed. brit15

Here is her UK/EU store link: https://store.universalmusic.com/carlyraejepsen/

CRJ will be in London this week, so she will be signing the album artcards then. She may only sign just enough to cover the pre-orders, so if you want a signed one, I would jump on it before they remove it from her store. 

Thanks for flagging! Just ordered one. Curious how UMG now makes signed "art cards" instead of signing the actual album booklet. Guess its less time consuming? I see them do it constantly the past year. 

3 hours ago, BJORK said:

Thanks for flagging! Just ordered one. Curious how UMG now makes signed "art cards" instead of signing the actual album booklet. Guess its less time consuming? I see them do it constantly the past year. 

She did if for Side B, too. I think it is just easier for UMG and the artist to do. 

3 hours ago, ajp said:

She did if for Side B, too. I think it is just easier for UMG and the artist to do. 

You're the ultimate CRJ guru. Do you know if she's shared any details on what the concept or idea of the album is? Can't find anything aside from the Nicaragua songwriting camp lol

2 hours ago, BJORK said:

You're the ultimate CRJ guru. Do you know if she's shared any details on what the concept or idea of the album is? Can't find anything aside from the Nicaragua songwriting camp lol

The two Nicaragua camps started it all. That is where she met James Flannigan (member of UK group, Stiff Dylans). The songs “No Drug Like Me” and “Real Love” (the album closer) are very profound in that it was her realization that she may have met the “one” during those 2017 sessions with James. 

There were 2 Jungle Sessions in August 2016 and August 2017. “Julien” came out of the 2016 session before she met James and was still with David.

Sometime before May 2017 she and David took a “break”. She went off to Italy for a European “party for one”. Cut To The Feeling was just being released and her label asked if she wanted to promote it, and she said, No....which was unusual for Carly cause the song was for a movie that she was in and it was a a bit of a viral hit. Obviously, she needed this break. There is a BTS of the CTTF music video, where she declared that she realized things with David were really over. cry5

Then off she went to the Jungle again in 2017 and met James for the rest of the love story.

On Friday, she instagrammed that Julien was the start of it all and the rest of the album unfolds from it:

When PFO came out in October it was about “self-love” but the songs on Dedicated are not about that at all, so they obviously changed direction and why PFO is now a bonus track. It just doesn’t fit the new narrative which is “falling in love” (and all the mind games one goes through). At least that is what I get from the clips, so far.

She has an interview with the BBC Radio 1 this week. I think she will spill more then. 

On 4/29/2019 at 6:42 PM, ajp said:

She has tweeted it:

also https://www.universal-music.co.jp/carly-rae-jepsen/products/uics-1351/

Japanese bonus tracks[23]
No. Title Writer(s) Length
16. "Now That I Found You" (Until Dawn Remix)
  • Jepsen
  • Hill
  • Palmer
  • Ledinsky
  • Flannigan

17. "Party for One" (More Giraffes Remix)
  • Jepsen
  • Karlsson
  • Rundberg
  • Crowe

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

also https://www.universal-music.co.jp/carly-rae-jepsen/products/uics-1351/

Japanese bonus tracks[23]
No. Title Writer(s) Length
16. "Now That I Found You" (Until Dawn Remix)
  • Jepsen
  • Hill
  • Palmer
  • Ledinsky
  • Flannigan

17. "Party for One" (More Giraffes Remix)
  • Jepsen
  • Karlsson
  • Rundberg
  • Crowe

Yes, the Japanese get all 15 tracks plus 2 remixes on their deluxe CD. Those mixes btw are unreleased (so far).

Just now, ajp said:

Yes, the Japanese get all 15 tracks plus 2 remixes on their deluxe CD. Those mixes btw are unreleased (so far).

im downloading the NTIFY one rn i- rip4 

3 minutes ago, ajp said:

Sorry, the PFO has been released in the PFO Mixes EP but the NTIFY - where did you find that? nat1

google nat1 

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

google nat1 

Her label in Canada just removed the PFO Mixes EP on iTunes Canada fall9

They are so messy this era. What are they doing?anna1

Just now, ajp said:

Her label in Canada just removed the PFO Mixes EP on iTunes Canada fall9

They are so messy this era. What are they doing?anna1

they could be waiting for a remix album a la Emotion+ whatever it was

4 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

they could be waiting for a remix album a la Emotion+ whatever it was

Maybe they will bring it back after the album release. gaga12

1 minute ago, ajp said:

Maybe they will bring it back after the album release. gaga12

side note if you got the singles so far (incl. Julien) in itunes plus, could you send them to me? gaga12 

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.