Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen | Dedicated | May 17, 2019

39 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Thank you :) It's obviously a masterpiece. Happy Not Knowing is such an amazing song 

Every fan has a different favourite song - which is hard for an artist to do oprah2

14 minutes ago, ajp said:

Every fan has a different favourite song - which is hard for an artist to do oprah2

So True. There are other songs from the album I really liked: Too Much, The Sound, I'll Be Your Girl, Feels Right, Julien and Want You In My Room. Did you like her new single ''OMG''?

6 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

So True. There are other songs from the album I really liked: Too Much, The Sound, I'll Be Your Girl, Feels Right, Julien and Want You In My Room. Did you like her new single ''OMG''?

OMG, yes! sia2

I love it when she does stuff on the side to stretch her sound. Since, she did co-write the song, I wonder if this was a track she recorded for Dedicated but when she passed on it, Gryffin decided to release it. Thank god gaga13

An Apple podcast that was done in September discussing Dedicated:

https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/carly-rae-jepsen-dedication/id1437846777?i=1000450509352

Do yourself a huge favour and skip to minute mark 13:00. The hosts just discuss whether they can say “anal” live and other ignorant garbage. Yes, they posted the album title as “Dedication” moo12

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.