Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Kesha posted a photo of a fan who gets True Colors lyric tattoo.

Recommended Posts

Sheezus 8,785

I don't think that's her. That is an animal from Instagram. I've talked to her before dead2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pretty Lady said:

I don't think that's her. That is an animal from Instagram. I've talked to her before dead2

I noticed it's not her arm too. Thank god dead4 I feel like Kesha's ruining her body with so many random tattoos nowadays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sheezus 8,785
2 hours ago, Okan said:

I noticed it's not her arm too. Thank god dead4 I feel like Kesha's ruining her body with so many random tattoos nowadays.

I like them, especially Stuart katy3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lmfao yeah clearly not her arm :')

but cool for the person who got those

altho like you should really shave the place that gets tattooed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's a good idea but anna1

3 hours ago, xXenia said:

lmfao yeah clearly not her arm :')

but cool for the person who got those

altho like you should really shave the place that gets tattooed

It's a home job and that's not healthy. It's super scratchy, and the healed tattoos one her arm look even worse. This shit is bad.

It's obviously not Kesha, the title needs fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Living Dead Boy said:

I think it's a good idea but anna1

It's a home job and that's not healthy. It's super scratchy, and the healed tattoos one her arm look even worse. This shit is bad.

It's obviously not Kesha, the title needs fixed.

fixed jj2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×