Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Thomas

D-I-N-O-S-A-U-R

I'm loving this song rn ny2

The lyrics are just so great ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

You're just an old man

Hitting on me what?

You need a cat scan

Why are you starrin' at me

Mack on me and my friends it's kinda a creepy

You should be prowling around the Old folks home

Come on dude!

Leave us alone

Honey your toupee is fallin' to your left side

Get up and go bro!

Oh wait your fossilized HA!

Then you offered me a martini

Walk away with your hips with in sinking

Then you say, Honey wanna come with me

I'm about to barf seriously

Best lines ever kesha1

nope, not really +tehe3+

I do know most of the lyrics now oprah2

the dance is like fucked up sexy and then it goes to a bit funny akward part when the whisteling part comes

but it is like super fun to do , and then with the cowbell omg ( she used to do that with lauren now it's with some other live keyboard player aww) and I WANNA SEE IT LIVE AGAINNN

i remember still crying last

cuz it's close after the harold song and animal , i think only ylimd is between those songs

the last time in london i couldn't stop crying cuz i knew it would be the last time i saw her for a very long time

cry1 come back kesha

Dinosaur has genius lyrics to be quite honest. Max Martin + Ke$ha are able to make awesome and extraterrestrial stuff. cry1

It's one of the first songs I've listened to so far. oprah1 Gives me amazing memories. And yeah, I used to sing this at school with some friends too, it was so funny.

My Mathematics teacher has "Dino" as his nickname. fall1 So most of the times we see him we sing "D-I-N-O-S-A-U-R a dinosaur". fall1cry1

And the demooo! cry1cry1 It's so amazing as well. I love the different lyrics and the chat. cry1

I'm so excited.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.