Chantoya Jo Jackson

The Beyhive

btw since post counts for all sections won't be posted anymore, i'm gonna start keeping track of bey's weekly posts! i know a lot of us like to see how well we do each week so jj2 

EDIT: as of March 20, 2017 at 8 pm EST, this section has 52,137 posts jay1 let's see where we are a week from then! jj2 

12 minutes ago, Diamond said:

btw since post counts for all sections won't be posted anymore, i'm gonna start keeping track of bey's weekly posts! i know a lot of us like to see how well we do each week so jj2 

Wait did @QUINN quit? bummer1 

36 minutes ago, Diamond said:

No, the thread was closed! I understand why though, it doesn't serve much of a purpose anymore and a lot of sections have been spamming just to be #1 lmao. I'll just do it for fun for us sia2 

But how are the mods going to be able to tell whether or not our section "needs to be taken down" again then? jj3 Not just ours but all spotlight-sections-made-permasections sure to come in the future. I mean obviously I'm not saying ours SHOULD be taken down (you know me, I do everything I can to get your butts posting) but like don't they need a way to measure if What's-Hot-turned-Perma sections are like... gonna STAY Perma??? jj3 

cc: @Lachlan @Americunt I guess

4 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

But how are the mods going to be able to tell whether or not our section "needs to be taken down" again then? jj3 Not just ours but all spotlight-sections-made-permasections sure to come in the future. I mean obviously I'm not saying ours SHOULD be taken down (you know me, I do everything I can to get your butts posting) but like don't they need a way to measure if What's-Hot-turned-Perma sections are like... gonna STAY Perma??? jj3 

cc: @Lachlan I guess

I'm not sure what will happen with the current spotlight sections that are doing well like Kylie and Mariah but I don't think we have to worry tbh, we've been here for four months and we've been doing very well considering the era has been pretty non-eventful since the FWT ended sia1 

Just now, Diamond said:

I'm not sure what will happen with the current spotlight sections that are doing well like Kylie and Mariah but I don't think we have to worry tbh, we've been here for four months and we've been doing very well considering the era has been pretty non-eventful since the FWT ended sia1 

I hope so but I really don't want to jinx it because of the history of this section.

But like I said, you know me and you know how hard I try to get the BeyHive in Formation.mp3 to post a lot here and keep the board running. Me and @Lord Stoneheart (and you with the Rate The Song thread to be honest).

4 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

cc: @Lachlan @Americunt I guess

Yall answer @Lachlan @Americunt