Chantoya Jo Jackson

The Beyhive

31 minutes ago, Saiga said:

Let's just say that I, for sure, stan Lemonade! Not sure about her ST though. kylie2 But I will stay here bitches! cuz i dont like my section that much

Lowkey not sure if you'll like her other albums but at least you stan Lemonade jj3 

and good! we love you here in the best section on FOTP xo kylie2 

Just now, Anna-wa said:

I straight up forgot ads even existed on this site because I had VIP for so long mad5 

I also hardly recognize myself without that beautiful OT5 Direction banner Beaux made for me cry5 Hopefully I will see it again next pay day when I'm a little less broke cry5 

Lowkey not sure if you'll like her other albums but at least you stan Lemonade jj3 
and good! we love you here in the best section on FOTP xo kylie2 

I think he'll enjoy 4 because it sounds pretty timeless.
BDay serves bops but her screaming on every track might be off putting.
DIL is too rnb and it's not as instant as the others and he might not enjoy that sound.
And Sasha well kylie2
2 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

I straight up forgot ads even existed on this site because I had VIP for so long mad5 

I always forget to spend the extra $1 for the ad removal so I still have ads mad5 

17 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

I think he'll enjoy 4 because it sounds pretty timeless.
BDay serves bops but her screaming on every track might be off putting.
DIL is too rnb and it's not as instant as the others and he might not enjoy that sound.
And Sasha well kylie2

yeah, I think he might like 4! her first three though... jj3 

16 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

Istg if he drags the trinity from 4 I'll get wps jay1
Why'd yall pay for vip? The site is free and ads arent even intrusive

if he drags 1+1 I will too jay1 

and because I like bigger avi's, changing my name color and seeing who reads threads (bc i'm nosy) wendy3 

46 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Lord Stoneheart

06/23/2017 08:05 PM

wow you haven't read this topic since last night even though you're posting rn... spooky

Does this also show when a person who's constantly on invisible mode last read the thread? I mean, the site thinks I haven't visited it since December 26, 2015 so...

4 turned 6 today btw, we love a talented album clap2 

Just now, Vilppu said:

Does this also show when a person who's constantly on invisible mode last read the thread? I mean, the site thinks I haven't visited it since December 26, 2015 so...

4 turned 6 today btw, we love a talented album clap2 

Yeah, it still shows up

Vilppu

06/24/2017 02:34 PM

whew I love being nosy! cheer1 

Every song is a masterpiece (yes even RTW and I Was Here), poor ST!

2 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Every song is a masterpiece (yes even RTW and I Was Here), poor ST!

Run the World (Girls) could honestly be a classic for her if she'd played her cards right. That's not something she's done even once since IASF though so who's surprised.

I Was Here is a ki because Diane Warren didn't let her snatch a writing credit on it and I'm glad, it's by far the most amateurishly written song on the album.

4 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

Run the World (Girls) could honestly be a classic for her if she'd played her cards right. That's not something she's done even once since IASF though so who's surprised.

It wasn't even a top 20 single and it's pretty well known in the US, a legend!

ok but can we just talk about how the bonus tracks are all 10/10 though? Schoolin' Life, Dance for You, Lay Up Under Me, Dreaming (don't @ me) sob1 MASTERPIECES sob1 

1 minute ago, Diamond said:

ok but can we just talk about how the bonus tracks are all 10/10 though? Schoolin' Life, Dance for You, Lay Up Under Me, Dreaming (don't @ me) sob1 MASTERPIECES sob1 

I've been saying! I don't love Dreaming that much but the other three are all discography highlights. Dance for You might be her best album track and its video is amazing.

1 hour ago, Diamond said:

Lord Stoneheart

06/23/2017 08:05 PM

wow you haven't read this topic since last night even though you're posting rn... spooky

It lowkey doesn't work properly.

I only get VIP for name colour tho. #AidanSTATES