Chantoya Jo Jackson

The Beyhive

3 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

Yall are having a Preach Now top 5?
Ugh why am I not part of the snake taglist? I always miss the fun stuff jay1

PM me your top 5 Peak Now sings with #1 being your fave and #5 least fave among the five xo.

3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Fancy a beer? jj2 

Sure!

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

It charted in the Bubbling Under Top 5

4KC09Cd.gif

Interesting.

4KC09Cd.gif

Omg is she coming to SA or does she think she's Spanish now? sia1 

The SA dates havent been announced but it'd be her first time not touring here so I'm confident jay1
She better come near me. If she can have a date on Salta for Sale el Sol she sure as fuck can have one in [redacted] or [redacted].

Inb4 the setlist is all the pre-singles from Lluvia Dorada + 6 hits jay1
1 minute ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

Inb4 the setlist is all the pre-singles from Lluvia Dorada + 6 hits jay1

not lluvia dorada rip3 

I bet she's coming there... Argentina has many cities with lots of people unlike Chile so she will probably be near you ny1 

not lluvia dorada rip3 
I bet she's coming there... Argentina has many cities with lots of people unlike Chile so she will probably be near you ny1 

She better. I'm not gonna drive for 6 hours to hear Chantaje. 3 hours at the longest tehe1
At least you live in the biggest city aka where everyone has their concert when in Chile jay1

Speaking of touring I've had it with Beytch snubbing South America since the IAWT meg1

At least you live in the biggest city aka where everyone has their concert when in Chile jay1

Tea. I'm actually 20 minutes away from the main Arena on subway and 10 on car fall1 and about 40 minutes from the National Stadium, but this year the subway will get there and it will take me just 30 min jay1 

2 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

Speaking of touring I've had it with Beytch snubbing South America since the IAWT meg1

She was able to only fill Arenas in her prime here. I don't think she would be able to do a Stadium Tour in SA. brit10 

She was able to only fill Arenas in her prime here. I don't think she would be able to do a Stadium Tour in SA. brit10 

I'd reckon she could do one stadium date now that she's much more well known.

She only needs a big single and not overcharge us. I mean Harry fucking Styles is charging AR$2k for decent tickets here and this is his first solo tour and it's in a tiny arena rip2

She'd sell on her name alone lbr
She could do: Rio, Buenos Aires, Santiago and Bogota easily lj1

She only needs a big single and not overcharge us. I mean Harry fucking Styles is charging AR$2k for decent tickets here and this is his first solo tour and it's in a tiny arena rip2

To be fair not many people are aware of Beyoncé after IASF era. rip3 Like, she needs a huge single and promoting a bit.

And I don't know about the stadium, since she really isn't THAT big in SA. shrug1 I mean, Katy Perry is a lot more popular here and she didn't even was able to fill an stadium. Rihanna has been able to fill a stadium in Santiago but Rihanna is a LOT more popular here, lbr. 

But yeah, if she tries it, she would be able to sell Buenos Aires, Santiago, Río y Sao Paulo. And I don't know why many artists tour Colombia. dead2 Also, she would also do Mexico DF because a lot of people count Mexico as part of the SA tour. lol2 

To be fair not many people are aware of Beyoncé after IASF era. rip3 Like, she needs a huge single and promoting a bit.
And I don't know about the stadium, since she really isn't THAT big in SA. shrug1 I mean, Katy Perry is a lot more popular here and she didn't even was able to fill an stadium. Rihanna has been able to fill a stadium in Santiago but Rihanna is a LOT more popular here, lbr. 

But yeah, if she tries it, she would be able to sell Buenos Aires, Santiago, Río y Sao Paulo. And I don't know why many artists tour Colombia. dead2 Also, she would also do Mexico DF because a lot of people count Mexico as part of the SA tour. lol2 

The Lemonade and ST videos got a lot of airplay here though. I wouldnt know about her radio exposure as the one my parents listen to only plays music released before 1990 rip4
Her albums did fairly good on itunes here too jay1

Am I living in a perfect dellusion?
4 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

The Lemonade and ST videos got a lot of airplay here though. I wouldnt know about her radio exposure as the one my parents listen to only plays music released before 1990 rip4
Her albums did fairly good on itunes here too jay1

Am I living in a perfect dellusion?

Yes, because if you tune the top 40s, you're gonna listen to a lot of shitty reggaeton and cumbia! Video music channels don't really show what's popular since I also see a lot of stuff that's only being a hit in the USA 

moo1 I mean, not even Chained to the Rhythm was a hit here fall1 idk what's going on with taste in SA lately oprah4 

3 minutes ago, Diamond said:

no negativity in this section thank u

just being honest moo1 maybe if the bitch promoted