Chantoya Jo Jackson

The Beyhive

1 hour ago, Diamond said:

SWEET LOVE, ALL NIGHT LOOOOONNNGG

0l9Mn4U.gif

2017 artists tried but failed to live up to this whew. 

Listened to Aly & AJ btw, it was cute, the second song was my favourite, the closer was blah and the other two were both nice. 

8 hours ago, Vilppu said:

2017 artists tried but failed to live up to this whew. 

Listened to Aly & AJ btw, it was cute, the second song was my favourite, the closer was blah and the other two were both nice. 

I Know is my favorite too, I love how similar and total opposites our tastes are at the same time wub1 

I Know is my favorite too, I love how similar and total opposites our tastes are at the same time wub1 

Okay but like they are gone for ten years and come back with FOUR tracks?!!! Mannn come on now.

9 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

I'm glad M&M helped bring new threads back to this section.

I still don't like him but hey I'm glad he's looking out for our section like that. So sweet. ny1 

I think I'd rather have less threads and at the same time no second-hand that she agreed to record it. 

4 hours ago, Diamond said:

Except for your unwarranted, irrational Enjoy Yourself hate, I don't see how we're opposites?

6 hours ago, Vilppu said:

I think I'd rather have less threads and at the same time no second-hand that she agreed to record it. 

tehe1 

Literally everyone is bashing him/the song in those threads though (none of them are bashing Bey). So hey it brings us good post counts AND a good laugh tehe1 

11 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

tehe1 

Literally everyone is bashing him/the song in those threads though (none of them are bashing Bey). So hey it brings us good post counts AND a good laugh tehe1 

When you put it like that tehe1

7 hours ago, Vilppu said:

Except for your unwarranted, irrational Enjoy Yourself hate, I don't see how we're opposites?

Pretty sure we have some really different Madonna and Kylie opinions, also I stan Gaga and you stan K-pop. But other than that, we're kinda long lost twins?

tumblr_inline_nq3q0ppIwn1sdg6f3_500.gif

45 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Pretty sure we have some really different Madonna and Kylie opinions, also I stan Gaga and you stan K-pop. But other than that, we're kinda long lost twins?

I don't know much about your views on Madonna actually, let's share those and potentially start hating each other afterwards. 

42 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

I don't know much about your views on Madonna actually, let's share those and potentially start hating each other afterwards. 

Here's a few... Ray of Light, Bedtime Stories and Confessions are my favorite albums. The Power of Good-Bye, Sanctuary and La Isla Bonita are my favorite songs. American Life is actual shit and is the definition of overrated. True Blue is great, LAP only has a few good songs on it and Angel is one of her best 80s tracks.

Spoiler

btw do you have a link to Utopia? I was gonna wait until I listened to Volta, Biophilia and Vulnicura but I don't feel like waiting

@ me when Nekci comes up with lyrics as good as "fuck on your bitch like I'm Hefner / she sip on my pussy like nectar" xtina14 

Oh wow... Ms. Onika was found SHAKING in her expensive boots. dead1 

3 hours ago, Diamond said:

Here's a few... Bedtime Stories favourite albums. Sanctuary and La Isla Bonita are my favorite songs. American Life is actual shit and is the definition of overrated. True Blue is great.

Reveal hidden contents

btw do you have a link to Utopia? I was gonna wait until I listened to Volta, Biophilia and Vulnicura but I don't feel like waiting

This I agree with, was also considering the Angel part because while it isn't among my 80s faves, it's still a great song and people should stop sleeping on it. Here are some of my most controversial ones: debut is by far her best album and apart from I Know It (which is still cute) everything on it is a 10, 80s as a decade were much better than 90s, Ray of Light makes me feel like I'm on valium and not in a good way, while Like a Virgin is not an excellent album Dress You Up and Into the Groove are her two best songs, American Life is her literal worst album and one of the worst things I've ever heard, Confessions is overrated, she put consistent(ly subpar) quality over actual highs. Long story short she's been pretty much dead for me for a very long time now. 

Re: Utopia, I don't want to be a downer but so far my feelings have not been really positive and while I can see it growing on me, it's a bit worrying because her other albums were all pretty much instant for me - except for Vespertine becoming my fave overtime, my current thoughts about them don't differ that much from the initial ones. I wonder how other stans will look it once the hype dies down, as of right now there is a huge circlejerk over how good it is. 

2 hours ago, Vilppu said:

This I agree with, was also considering the Angel part because while it isn't among my 80s faves, it's still a great song and people should stop sleeping on it. Here are some of my most controversial ones: debut is by far her best album and apart from I Know It (which is still cute) everything on it is a 10, 80s as a decade were much better than 90s, Ray of Light makes me feel like I'm on valium and not in a good way, while Like a Virgin is not an excellent album Dress You Up and Into the Groove are her two best songs, American Life is her literal worst album and one of the worst things I've ever heard, Confessions is overrated, she put consistent(ly subpar) quality over actual highs. Long story short she's been pretty much dead for me for a very long time now. 

Re: Utopia, I don't want to be a downer but so far my feelings have not been really positive and while I can see it growing on me, it's a bit worrying because her other albums were all pretty much instant for me - except for Vespertine becoming my fave overtime, my current thoughts about them don't differ that much from the initial ones. I wonder how other stans will look it once the hype dies down, as of right now there is a huge circlejerk over how good it is. 

I like her debut, and I actually love I Know It dead1 I don't like Physical Attraction and Everybody though. 90s > 80s >> 00s > actual garbage >> Halsey >> YouTuber music >> 10s for me. I love you so much more for hating American Life, I can't believe some people on here actually think it's her best and want a 2.0? It's one of the cringiest albums I've ever suffered through dead1 Literally all of her albums have at least 100+ scrobbles on last.fm, while AL is rotting with only about 30 scrobbles. It's what she deserves!

that sucks, i'm really looking forward to it and I'm tired of being disappointed this year smh!