Chantoya Jo Jackson

The Beyhive

2 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

F0TP ruined the word gl0bal for me to be honest. brit12 Tired of seeing people fight over that word.

But Vilppu is cute and put a little tiny bit of life back into that word.

Especially when that global means US and like two other European countries lol.

@Vilppu Anyway, a few nights ago I had a weird dream where me and my family went to a KPop music festival and there was an intermission and my camera fell and broke before the festival ended. I was very upset!

It was all boybands, no girls. Which like, what's the point honestly?

9 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

@Vilppu Anyway, a few nights ago I had a weird dream where me and my family went to a KPop music festival and there was an intermission and my camera fell and broke before the festival ended. I was very upset!

It was all boybands, no girls. Which like, what's the point honestly?

I want such a dream too.

I mean, I would take a line-up made up entirely of several SHINee's scenes + their solo members over anything else really but otherwise ye, girlgroups are superior.

8 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

My #1 fave group is a boyband but then I find it much easier to fall in love with 4793208147810 girlgroups oprah14 Girls are easier to like but my #1 favorite group is a boyband oprah14 

Same!

21 hours ago, Diamond said:

omg I'm so jealous, I feel like I'm the only person going back today laughcry1 It was highkey a disaster and I can't wait to just get home and ignore my responsibilities

mine also started yesterday ny1 

3 hours ago, Vilppu said:

Pretty sure you brought this up at some point, to which I replied that it was v overlooked, deserved more and how I heard it at a mall once and that she was GLOBAL.

But if no, it's v overlooked, deserved more and I heard it at a mall once, she's GLOBAL.

nn did I? It came on shuffle last night and I literally dropped everything I was doing just to stare in amazement at Carlord's talent.

2 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

Poor you guys.

@Diamond My 15 year old sister's school was cancelled AGAIN today because the roads are awful to drive on ny1 

STOP RUBBING IT IN MY FACE meg1 

I went again today to meet my second batch of new professors and it made me want to drop out even more, these classes are gonna be ROUGH oprah14 

3 minutes ago, Diamond said:

nn did I? It came on shuffle last night and I literally dropped everything I was doing just to stare in amazement at Carlord's talent.

I vaguely remember discussing it with you.

Do you like the Super Natural song with Danny L Harle? Shouldn't work but does... she really can do no wrong...

3 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

I vaguely remember discussing it with you.

Do you like the Super Natural song with Danny L Harle? Shouldn't work but does... she really can do no wrong...

I didn't even know that existed rip4 lemme go listen now.

Super Natural kinda reminds me of Track 10 by Charli, it's really good! 

I haven't listened to Tug of War but I lowkey don't want to because I heard it's bad and I don't want it to ruin my opinion on Carlord's flawless discography.

Typed Carly into the search engine and

On 4.12.2017 at 5:20 PM, Diamond said:

dd I just had no idea where to start, I'll listen to those songs later and share my thoughts.

You never did.

Yg4FuN1.gif

1 minute ago, Diamond said:

Super Natural kinda reminds me of Track 10 by Charli, it's really good! 

I haven't listened to Tug of War but I lowkey don't want to because I heard it's bad and I don't want it to ruin my opinion on Carlord's flawless discography.

I heard one song a couple of years ago and the only thing I made out of it is that I don't ever want to check that album laughcry1

Understandable though, she released it after ending up third on a singing competition so she had to pander to the audience with "relatable serious pop".

4 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

Typed Carly into the search engine and

You never did.

Yg4FuN1.gif

I heard one song a couple of years ago and the only thing I made out of it is that I don't ever want to check that album laughcry1

Understandable though, she released it after ending up third on a singing competition so she had to pander to the audience with "relatable serious pop".

You should know by now that when I say I'll do something soon, it means I'll do it sometime in the next... hmmm 6-10 months. Poor Anna learned the hard way.

Yg4FuN1.gif

Yeah I think I'll stay away from it for now and continue to appreciate Kiss, Emotion, Side B, and her singles (Love Me Like That, CTTF, hell even the Fuller House theme song) oprah14 

2 minutes ago, Diamond said:

You should know by now that when I say I'll do something soon, it means I'll do it sometime in the next... hmmm 6-10 months. Poor Anna learned the hard way.

Yg4FuN1.gif

Yeah I think I'll stay away from it for now and continue to appreciate Kiss, Emotion, Side B, and her singles (Love Me Like That, CTTF, hell even the Fuller House theme song) oprah14 

Technically, you didn't lie, to think of it. Now is still "later" than then.

Yg4FuN1.gif

It doesn't exist anyway, it's an urban legend like Charli's 14, Katy Hudson, Lana's AKA, Sky Ferreira's second album etc.

1 hour ago, Diamond said:

Yg4FuN1.gif

Except you didn't do it then either.

Yg4FuN1.gif

16 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Just like twitter stans ruined iconic and legendary but that’s my two cents jj3 

I mean you're not wrong, but I avoid Those Kind of Twitter fans as much as I can gaga12