Chantoya Jo Jackson

The Beyhive

2 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Yeah and this is my favorite part of hell, great to see you guys are still roasting marshmallows by the fire!

B*yoncé hasn't done anything, not even an OOTD Instagram post since December 29 but... we're hanging in there oprah14 

3 minutes ago, Diamond said:

B*yoncé hasn't done anything, not even an OOTD Instagram post since December 29 but... we're hanging in there oprah14 

Bitch I'm deep in flames right now. Nicki... Bey... Ariana... ALL MISSING FROM SOCIAL MEDIA. My life support is literally gone.

6 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

YESSSS yas2 This makes me so happy.

Like the whole album was just perfection and for a debut album that's very rare. You can tell she put her ALL into it and I'm here for her! oprah4 

28 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I haven't really seen snow this year. East Anglia is not that snowy but I'm happy for you! Take some tea with you and have fun! :)

Heck yeah I did have fun! :D Now I'm in my room drinking hot cocoa yum

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diamond

• Anna-wa

• plutoniano

• Vilppu

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The unofficial megarate result (including only people who I know of are true Queen Bey stans  ) looks so much better     @Vilppu @blankdreams @Anna-wa @BEYONCÉ @Urbanov @Gabe. @bxig.

omfg we had over 1000 posts last week   I thought we were flopping   @Vilppu @Lord Stoneheart @Urbanov @Gabe. @Anna-wa @Nick Jonas ✅ @Jony @Royalty @TheFameMonster @brigitte. 

I think we should focus on one song / video to nominate for the FOTP music awards to have a maximum chance of snatching a nomination   What do you think    

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.