Chantoya Jo Jackson

The Beyhive

Guess I might as well pack my bags and prepare for this section to be taken away since nobody is posting anything here anymore...

And yes before anyone says it I know it's because of 1. school and 2. Beyonce not doing anything

But... I feel it coming.mp3

@Vilppu @Diamond

Well, my World Literature 2 class that I was really looking forward to got cancelled due to low attendance and I'm really upset about it still, but now I have signed up for AMERICAN Literature 2 as a replacement because I've had the teacher before and she was one of my favorites.

I still hope in Spring 2019 they will bring World Literature 2 back though.... *hoping and praying*

Just now, Havanna-wa said:

I've been dedicated to this section almost every day since I came back in 2016. A FOTP without it doesn't seem right to me at this point...

I just hope pop girls come back strong honestly oprah4 We need the activity 

On 1/20/2018 at 7:11 PM, Havanna-wa said:

@Vilppu @Diamond

Well, my World Literature 2 class that I was really looking forward to got cancelled due to low attendance and I'm really upset about it still, but now I have signed up for AMERICAN Literature 2 as a replacement because I've had the teacher before and she was one of my favorites.

I still hope in Spring 2019 they will bring World Literature 2 back though.... *hoping and praying*

Sorry to hear about that :( I know the feeling, I was looking forward to taking a class with my favorite professor from last semester but she ended up taking a sabbatical this semester cry9 

also jsyk I won't be logging on much after this due to school and just a disinterest in the forum, hope we can start talking more outside of the forum <3 

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Diamond said:

also jsyk I won't be logging on much after this due to school and just a disinterest in the forum, hope we can start talking more outside of the forum <3 

tenor.gif

Yeah I'm not really interested in this forum as much as I used to be but like I told Starlight, I log on for Beyonce (and Camila right now but mostly Beyonce).

I will definitely be talking to you outside of here. wub1 

AND I KNOW THAT IM BEING HATEFUL fall9  

BUT THAT AINT NOTHING cry9 

THAT AINT NOTHING cry5 

IM JUST JEALOUS brit2 

IM JUST HUMAN oprah4 

DONT JUDGE ME meg1 

IF YOURE KEEPING YOUR PROMISE wat2 

IM KEEPING MIIIIIHIIIINNEEEE lj1 

HEEEY! scream1 

*BADABUM BADABUM *BLOW SOUND EFFECTS* *SLOWS DOWN* BADABUM BADABUM* *BLOW SOUND EFFECTS *MOANS** iggy1 

A FUCKING PERFORMANCE AND TWO FUCKING SONGS!

Image result for beyonce jealous vma 2014 gif