Chantoya Jo Jackson

The Beyhive

33 minutes ago, Diamond said:

fr though I don't even hate Pretty Hurts or Superpower, I think they're the weakest on the album but I still lowkey like them. Bey really did THAT with ST cry6 

Let's be real ST doesn't have a worst track lj1 

1 hour ago, Diamond said:

What songs have grown on you guys recently? jj2

Lay Up Under Me used to be one of my least faves on 4, but now I LOVE it.

Reveal hidden contents

and I used to ignore Ring Off's existence but now I like it way more than 7/11 wendy3 

Recently? I don't know honestly. I haven't been listening to her very much recently because my boys and my girls (One Direction and Fifth Harmony) all gave me new music at once to listen to. Hahaha.

30 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

Recently? I don't know honestly. I haven't been listening to her very much recently because my boys and my girls (One Direction and Fifth Harmony) all gave me new music at once to listen to. Hahaha.

Down is a bop yes I stan 

9 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

Yes.mp3
jay1

How were our numbers last week btw?

Confusing rip4 

The way I normally calculate it, I got 716 or something which seemed a bit off, so I counted the posts in each thread ( rip4) and got 473 dead2 I dunno if maybe some older music mania threads got moved in here or I'm just dumb and can't count rip2 idk but either way we did good and that's all that matters! jj2 

2 minutes ago, Diamond said:

also btw @Lord Stoneheart did your laptop ever get fixed? It feels like forever since I've seen you talk about your dinosaur phone jj2 

I believe his laptop got lost in the same vortex where the Put It in a Love Song video currently is.

1 minute ago, Vilppu said:

Just dropping by to remind that Lay Up Under Me is the greatest song ever.

Tea, All Night is over

1 minute ago, Vilppu said:

I believe his laptop got lost in the same vortex where the Put It in a Love Song video currently is.

This took me a minute, I forgot that song existed rip4 

Confusing rip4 
The way I normally calculate it, I got 716 or something which seemed a bit off, so I counted the posts in each thread ( rip4) and got 473 dead2 I dunno if maybe some older music mania threads got moved in here or I'm just dumb and can't count rip2 idk but either way we did good and that's all that matters! jj2 

So what is the truth.gif

At least we did good. I'd have a huge meltdown and get permabanned if July came and we got deleted... again.

also btw [mention=39515]Lord Stoneheart[/mention] did your laptop ever get fixed? It feels like forever since I've seen you talk about your dinosaur phone jj2 

No sob1
I'm still rotting on the filthy app.

The guy said it's unfixable because i dont know what screen thingy got fucked and it's cheaper to get a new laptop than to fix mine rip4

He said there's a third option, buying a cheap used screen and plug it externally. I'd be basically stuck with a Frankenstain's monster of a komputer rip4

I guess I'll save up for one more month and just buy a new one and then slowly transfer all my files jay1
5 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

It's kind of not worth remembering anyway, they could both do so much better rip4 

I forget about most of her 2000s features tbh, most of them are tragic rip4 

That JT collab she did in 2007 haunts me to this day

owhdvHS.gif

2 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

I'd get permabanned

No, don't do that, I have to have someone to bully with Enjoy Yourself stanning.

2 minutes ago, Diamond said:

I forget about most of her 2000s features tbh, most of them are tragic rip4 

That JT collab she did in 2007 haunts me to this day

owhdvHS.gif

I blame Justin Throwhiminthelake for that, Bey was probably too nice to say no.

owhdvHS.gif

3 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

No sob1
I'm still rotting on the filthy app.

The guy said it's unfixable because i dont know what screen thingy got fucked and it's cheaper to get a new laptop than to fix mine rip4

He said there's a third option, buying a cheap used screen and plug it externally. I'd be basically stuck with a Frankenstain's monster of a komputer rip4

I guess I'll save up for one more month and just buy a new one and then slowly transfer all my files jay1

You poor thing sob1 

When you get a new one we NEED to have a Bey section FWT watch party! cry6