Chantoya Jo Jackson

The Beyhive

4 hours ago, Vilppu said:

finding you, boots and spaceship is definitely the trinity but i like everything apart from the title track and hymn. yours?

let 'em talk, learn to let go and boogie feet but I love everything apart from bastards and old flames rip4 old flames is cute but her deconstructed version >>>

8 hours ago, Diamond said:

let 'em talk, learn to let go and boogie feet but I love everything apart from bastards and old flames rip4 old flames is cute but her deconstructed version >>>

our trinities having nothing in common? weird.

i'm not a huge fan of eagles of death metal but i expected their collabs to be good and they are and ltlg has probably my favourite lyrics on the album. i've never heard the other old flames ver. but i love this one, you can do no wrong when you have holy parton (pretty sure her track with viley will suck though lol).

1 hour ago, Diamond said:

i'm so excited to see what laverne and bey are doing omg cry6 

Me too oh my gosh cry7 Man, I still can't believe it. Like, Laverne is such a huge Bey fangirl I don't know how she didn't faint every single time she talked to her. ny3 I would have ny3 

6 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

Me too oh my gosh cry7 Man, I still can't believe it. Like, Laverne is such a huge Bey fangirl I don't know how she didn't faint every single time she talked to her. ny3 I would have ny3 

not really excited to be honest mad5