Chantoya Jo Jackson

The Beyhive

2 hours ago, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

Strange Mercy is THAT album nat1 Cruel >>>>>>> cry6 Experimental vibe in Chloe In The Afternoon cry6 I'm wet only when I think of it

oh I've heard Cruel, it's great cry6 I'm gonna try to listen to her other albums before MASSEDUCTION nat1 

btw Trip is fucking amazing so fargiveup1 I only listened to tracks 1-11 for now because I figured it would be best in batches and every track is great giveup1 Sativa cry7 

2 hours ago, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

why you haven't told me that Camren was real clap1 clap1 clap1 clap1

Because it wasn't. wendy4

They were cute friends but their friendship ended after 2013 because Lauren was traumatized by the fans who "knew" she was bisexual and didn't want to give them any reasons to think that. She cut off her friendship with Camila because she was tired of fans thinking they were secretly dating and didn't want to give them any more reasons to think that. And their friendship never really recovered from it.

YlxRsoB.gif 

lcYwnPu.gif

uA9XUT8.gif

By the time she got to that place^ there was no way for them to be friends again because their friendship had been damaged so much already. And then Camila left the band, and Lauren unfollowed her on Twitter like pretty much the day after.

(I know you were probably trolling and didn't want this actual in-depth answer but it makes me sad because their friendship was so sweet...)

27 minutes ago, Diamond said:

If the album was full of great songs like Younger Now and Malibu, I would downvote you but that album is such a huge disappointment so

CfIgTPEUsAABRVz.jpg

I mean, I haven't listened because why would I, it's just funny how she went from the biggest Disney girl to doing worse than Demi Lovato.

CfIgTPEUsAABRVz.jpg

17 hours ago, fab said:

nice to see Bey returning to the charts with that charity collab maisy 

Oh yeah that's right.

@Diamond Beyonce has a #1 on iTunes (and may I remind you you never specified you'd take a selfie when she had a #1 on the radio - just a #1). Soooo it's time to pay up with that selfie. maisy

16 hours ago, Vilppu said:

I mean, I haven't listened because why would I, it's just funny how she went from the biggest Disney girl to doing worse than Demi Lovato.

CfIgTPEUsAABRVz.jpg

Good. Demi deserves to finally see some success for once.

42 minutes ago, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

Wasn’t it #1 @ BB 100???

No, Diamond never SPECIFIED it had to be #1 on the BB hot 100. Diamond said "the next time Beyonce has a #1" sia1 so I am #waiting.

1 hour ago, YoungForever said:

So I'm in NY for 2 weeks, how do I know what restaurants she goes to si I can go see her? dead2

Think of the most expensive ones orangu1

But I don't know man, NY is so huge I don't know how you can find anything there much less Beyonce.