Chantoya Jo Jackson

The Beyhive

Just now, Diamond said:

usrs1 

my professor actually asked me once if I was okay because I looked so unhappy every morning laughcry1 

btw have you listened to Take Me Apart?

A student looking unhappy at a morning class? Shocking.

Eye have, nothing's topped LMK for me but I like every song a lot. I even heard one song at a radio station yesterday btw and was shook at her global power.

3 hours ago, Vilppu said:

Eye have, nothing's topped LMK for me but I like every song a lot. I even heard one song at a radio station yesterday btw and was shook at her global power.

Waitin, Blue Light, Onanon and LMK are flawless whew legend1

1 hour ago, Anna-wa said:

No offense but how long has your professor been teaching exactly? orangu1 

right? the only way i wouldn't be miserable in a class that early is if i was high or something rip4 

1 minute ago, Diamond said:

Waitin, Blue Light, Onanon and LMK are flawless whew legend1

Onanon is definitely my second favourite after LMK. The songs from Blue Light until the very end are all excellent and Waitin is good too. I think Jupiter might be the one I feel like coming back to the least but it's not bad by any means.

6 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

Onanon is definitely my second favourite after LMK. The songs from Blue Light until the very end are all excellent and Waitin is good too. I think Jupiter might be the one I feel like coming back to the least but it's not bad by any means.

Kelela and Annie served fantastic albums this month, my wig is still missing 

Q3ad634.jpg

Just now, Diamond said:

Kelela and Annie served fantastic albums this month, my wig is still missing 

Q3ad634.jpg

Ye, this was a good start to the month, still have to listen to Beck (and low-key Manson) and Jessie Ware is dropping on Friday, that's what we deserve.

Q3ad634.jpg

1 minute ago, Vilppu said:

Ye, this was a good start to the month, still have to listen to Beck (and low-key Manson) and Jessie Ware is dropping on Friday, that's what we deserve.

Q3ad634.jpg

Never listened to a Jessie Ware album, is she good? I only know that Valentine song with Sampha because it was featured in OITNB

Q3ad634.jpg

1 minute ago, Diamond said:

Never listened to a Jessie Ware album, is she good? I only know that Valentine song with Sampha because it was featured in OITNB

Q3ad634.jpg

Not surprised since she's more of a UK thing but yes, she's great! This may give you a general idea of her artistry but she's actually pretty versatile in the subtle electronic sound she's been doing.

3 minutes ago, Diamond said:

I'll listen to Jessie's albums soon, I still have a lot of music to catch up on rn though

Q3ad634.jpg

I always new CTRL was cute but I never knew it was this GORGEOUS until I re-listened last night, I'm obsessed now

Q3ad634.jpg

oprah12

19 minutes ago, Diamond said:

will she give us a break? giveup1 

I don't think so, she's working on something... she HAS to be, sis is posting almost every day. I love her captions on her website, today it was "King Beyatch" LMAO 

6 hours ago, Maraj said:

CMON QUEEN OF INSTAGRAM, I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS LOOK. MY MOTHER HAS BEEN SERVING LOOKS FOR DAYS, YAS. 

THIS IS A LOOK THAT ONLY BEYONCE COULD POSSIBLY PULL OFF. IT WOULD LOOK RIDICULOUS ON ANYONE OTHER THAN BEYONCE kr1