Chantoya Jo Jackson

The Beyhive

6 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

I BON APPETIT will BON APPETIT help BON APPETIT you BON APPETIT find BON APPETIT it.

tumblr_inline_n5bxokJxg81soma0j.gif

But yeah, the other 14 are useless.

And truuu, I tend to take longer breaks with 4 because it's so much more rewarding and exciting after a while without it.

I wouldn't have judged you if you said Tsunami/Witness/Roulette, but judging you hard rn, Vilpputin

I haven't listened to any of Bey's albums in full (besides Lemonade) in ages tbh, I'm just not the type of person who can listen to the same albums all the time anymore. Plus I'm still busy discovering all the great music I missed out on because I only listened to the same ten artists until 2015.

4 minutes ago, Diamond said:

I wouldn't have judged you if you said Tsunami/Witness/Roulette, but judging you hard rn, Vilpputin

I haven't listened to any of Bey's albums in full (besides Lemonade) in ages tbh, I'm just not the type of person who can listen to the same albums all the time anymore. Plus I'm still busy discovering all the great music I missed out on because I only listened to the same ten artists until 2015.

I kinda want to write an essay on how masterful it is but it's Katy Perry so why would I bother. Tsunami and Witness are passable but Roulette? I guess I'm judging u 2.

I'm still busy discovering all the great music I missed out on because I only listened to the same ten artists until 2015.

A @Lord Stoneheart tea. That's totally understandable, there are so many great releases churned out pretty much monthly or even weekly.

1 minute ago, Vilppu said:

I kinda want to write an essay on how masterful it is but it's Katy Perry so why would I bother. Tsunami and Witness are passable but Roulette? I guess I'm judging u 2.

At least we love ourselves and don't stan Hey Hey Hey or Into Me You Pee

2 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

A @Lord Stoneheart tea. That's totally understandable, there are so many great releases churned out pretty much monthly or even weekly.

dd love how he only listens to Bey, Britney, Kylie and Madonna. Me in 2015 with all those annoying "indie" Tumblr artists like Halsey and Marina dead1 

3 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

Let me take you
Under candle light
We can wine and dine
A table for two
And it's okay
If you take your time
Eat with your hands, fine
I'm on the menu

- Psalm 19:1

My favorite part of the song actually, wish it didn't have that lame chorus and M*gos feature

1 minute ago, Diamond said:

At least we love ourselves and don't stan Hey Hey Hey or Into Me You Pee

IMYS might be the worst song I've heard all year, all the ballads are unlistenable tbh. Hey x3 is also trash, I don't get why some people consider it serviceable/want it as a single?? As if she hasn't already had to go through enough embarrassment.

3 minutes ago, Diamond said:

dd love how he only listens to Bey, Britney, Kylie and Madonna. Me in 2015 with all those annoying "indie" Tumblr artists like Halsey and Marina dead1 

Yeah, it's just... how does one not get tired of it? Marina is truly such a 2012 fad, I used to defend her but I don't think I enjoy more than maybe three songs of hers now.

My favorite part of the song actually, wish it didn't have that lame chorus and M*gos feature

I used to think the same about the chorus but it goes off with good headphones, I especially love the second one when it gets more intense and detailed with the repetition, and at the risk of my already fragile reputation, I don't mind Migos' verse.

Just now, Vilppu said:

IMYS might be the worst song I've heard all year, all the ballads are unlistenable tbh. Hey x3 is also trash, I don't get why some people consider it serviceable/want it as a single?? As if she hasn't already had to go through enough embarrassment.

I might make a Diamond's Worst Songs of 2017 thread and it will just be 12 songs from Witness and all of Halsey's album except Bad at Love

2 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

Yeah, it's just... how does one not get tired of it? Marina is truly such a 2012 fad, I used to defend her but I don't think I enjoy more than maybe three songs of hers now.

I used to love her omg but I can't STAND her voice now. I even put those stupid little hearts she always used (♡) after all my tweets and Tumblr posts rip4 Blue is still a bop though.

4 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

at the risk of my already fragile reputation, I don't mind Migos' verse.

"I don't care about my... Reputation! ;P if it's any... Consolation xD Don't cater to America's... Population!!1" teas

1 minute ago, Diamond said:

I might make a Diamond's Worst Songs of 2017 thread and it will just be 12 songs from Witness and all of Halsey's album except Bad at Love

I only heard Alone, Now or Never and the super pretentious intro from Halsey and the first one was actually decent. If Bad at Love is also cute, then this album might have two more good songs than Badsongs had.

3 minutes ago, Diamond said:

I used to love her omg but I can't STAND her voice now. I even put those stupid little hearts she always used (♡) after all my tweets and Tumblr posts rip4 Blue is still a bop though.

I don't know if it's as much her voice as her way of singing, it's really weird and not in an enjoyable way. I still like Fear and Loathing, Radioactive and I guess some songs from debut were okay. Blue is also decent but it being the best song on Frot just reminds me how lifeless and bland that album is.

6 minutes ago, Diamond said:

"I don't care about my... Reputation! ;P if it's any... Consolation xD Don't cater to America's... Population!!1" teas

Do you have it saved so it can haunt me forever

2 hours ago, Vilppu said:

I only heard Alone, Now or Never and the super pretentious intro from Halsey and the first one was actually decent. If Bad at Love is also cute, then this album might have two more good songs than Badsongs had.

Bad at Love is probably my favorite song of hers, I'm glad it's getting success! You should give it a listen

I don't know if it's as much her voice as her way of singing, it's really weird and not in an enjoyable way. I still like Fear and Loathing, Radioactive and I guess some songs from debut were okay. Blue is also decent but it being the best song on Frot just reminds me how lifeless and bland that album is.

dd I just typed up this paragraph dragging Marina for stuff that I could easily drag Gaga and Lana for, but I admit to my hypocritical lifestyle so that's the first step on the road to recovery

Do you have it saved so it can haunt me forever

well it is the best post on this forum so

http://uproxx.com/realtalk/eminem-beyonce-walk-on-water-no-longer-lead-single-revival/

lmfao1

13 hours ago, Diamond said:

Bad at Love is probably my favorite song of hers, I'm glad it's getting success! You should give it a listen

dd I just typed up this paragraph dragging Marina for stuff that I could easily drag Gaga and Lana for, but I admit to my hypocritical lifestyle so that's the first step on the road to recovery

well it is the best post on this forum so

Wow, Halsey's voice is so annoying rip4 I'm pretty sure it's the thing which keeps me from enjoying her songs the most. Some of the lines like

Look, I don't mean to frustrate, but I
Always make the same mistakes, yeah I
Always make the same mistakes 'cause

I'm bad at love (ooh-ooh)
But you can't blame me for tryin'

are rather clunky but I guess it could be worse? Comparing each song of hers to New Americana works surprisingly well, everything suddenly seems solid.

If you'd saved it, share, I'll happily point out the hypocritical parts and drag all those three.

Well, it for sure is the best post which sees a FOTP user trying to re-write a reputation song without hearing it priorly.

1 hour ago, Vilppu said:

Wow, Halsey's voice is so annoying rip4 I'm pretty sure it's the thing which keeps me from enjoying her songs the most. Some of the lines like

Look, I don't mean to frustrate, but I
Always make the same mistakes, yeah I
Always make the same mistakes 'cause

I'm bad at love (ooh-ooh)
But you can't blame me for tryin'

are rather clunky but I guess it could be worse? Comparing each song of hers to New Americana works surprisingly well, everything suddenly seems solid.

Every time I listen to Halsey I think of this vine

I love the verses though, queen of bisexuality.

1 hour ago, Vilppu said:

If you'd saved it, share, I'll happily point out the hypocritical parts and drag all those three.

I don't have it saved but it was me dragging Marina for being annoying and a bit pretentious, then I looked at my stan badges and took a seat.

On 11/26/2017 at 11:06 AM, Vilppu said:

Right? Somehow even putting songs titled We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together and Stay Stay Stay next to each other doesn't seem too jarring.

I didn't even realize until this very moment in time how different those two songs' themes are... That's how well it works as an album. Wow.

On 11/26/2017 at 11:06 AM, Vilppu said:

And I actually can't think of anyone, not even Taylor in her current state, who could pull off a song like Holy Ground, oh wow.

Holy Ground is a masterpiece.

4 hours ago, Diamond said:

Every time I listen to Halsey I think of this vine

I love the verses though, queen of bisexuality.

I don't have it saved but it was me dragging Marina for being annoying and a bit pretentious, then I looked at my stan badges and took a seat.

Halsey's voice without autotune sounds powerful. 

Speaking of LGBT sings, her Stranger had potential to be a gay anthem, it would just need a stronger production and maybe artists with actual personality performing it. 

ddd maybe it's different for you as a stan but Gaga is so off-putting to me in the sense that you can just tell she thinks highly of herself and her artistry which leads her to setting the bar unrealistically high and almost never living up to it. 

2 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

I didn't even realize until this very moment in time how different those two songs' themes are... That's how well it works as an album. Wow.

Holy Ground is a masterpiece.

Yeah, they flow so well together that it took me a while before I noticed too. 

Indeed, it is. 

2 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

Me looking at my 718490387910u843902840128704398127840912897041 One Direction plays: Haha yeah I know right? *sweats*

Looking through your last fm, I've only ever got one artist (band to be precise) to as many plays as you have for Can't Be Tamed (song, not even album) alone rip4

3 hours ago, Vilppu said:

Looking through your last fm, I've only ever got one artist (band to be precise) to as many plays as you have for Can't Be Tamed (song, not even album) alone rip4

I'm not sure if I should take this as an insult or a compliment given the post of yours I quoted rip4 

7 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

I'm not sure if I should take this as an insult or a compliment given the post of yours I quoted rip4 

Neither, really, I'm just shocked because I genuinely don't think there's a single song I've listened to more than, say, 200 times and I just know I'd want to jump off a bridge if I heard it for the 2000th time laughcry1

My most scrobbled song (All Night btw) only has like 214 scrobbles. I'm amazed every time I see someone with a song with 5,000+ scrobbles or something, I don't know how they could possibly do that and not HATE that song after, they must fake scrobbles laughcry1

8 hours ago, Vilppu said:

Neither, really, I'm just shocked because I genuinely don't think there's a single song I've listened to more than, say, 200 times and I just know I'd want to jump off a bridge if I heard it for the 2000th time laughcry1

1 hour ago, Diamond said:

My most scrobbled song (All Night btw) only has like 214 scrobbles. I'm amazed every time I see someone with a song with 5,000+ scrobbles or something, I don't know how they could possibly do that and not HATE that song after, they must fake scrobbles laughcry1

There are some songs that just never grow old for me. Can't Be Tamed came out during the absolute HEIGHT of my time as a Miley fan, and yeah I scrobbled that thing into oblivion because it just was such an amazing song - and honestly I could still listen to it for hours on end because it just gets me everytime. I WANNA FLY I WANNA DRIVE I WANNA GO I WANNA BE A PART OF SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW yas1 AND IF YOU TRY TO HOLD ME BACK I MIGHT EXPLODE. BABY BY NOW YOU SHOULD KNOWWWW yas1yas1yas1 

"Live While We're Young" was the first New Single I experienced as a 1D fan. Now, don't get me wrong, I still love 1D to death, but NOTHING compares to being a 1D fan in 2012. That spark inside me when I first discovered them, when they were first getting big. And my replay sessions of LWWY are a result of that spark. That "OH MY GOSH I'VE JUST DISCOVERED 1D AND I'M IN LOVE WITH EVERYTHING THEY DO" feeling got me to press the replay button for weeks on LWWY. It's just a sign of that time - of how exciting it was to be a fan of this boyband. And honestly that song? Wasn't even the best song from that album. Not even close. BUT it was the first single from it and just, I don't know. I can't even describe in words how exciting that moment in time truly was. wub1

And then "No Control" came along in 2014. And I decided "this is my favorite 1D song, and I am going to make sure it beats LWWY once and for all". So I made an iTunes playlist of it repeated 2,000 times in order to accomplish just that. And even after I did that, I still wasn't tired of the song. Still am not tired of the song.

Because songs like CBT and NC never grow old or boring no matter how many times I listen to them yas1 some songs are eternal yas1 

2QCwBi8.png