Chantoya Jo Jackson

The Beyhive

19 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

I know, it's just that I saw many poor souls on twitter/atrl posting about how they want to get into kpop and the sings that were recommended, lord rip4 yes, Ice Cream Cake is also a Red Velvet song, it's their best and in general one of my favourite kpop tracks.

I'm not particularly fond of New Rules but the Initial Talk remix goes off, it fixes all the original's issues.

I've recently heard something about her taking up to 5 years to try and make a self-produced (and maybe also self-written?) album. I respect that and will support her obviously but she's such a good team with the few people she's worked with that I don't really see it as necessary? It's not like she has to prove that she can make music on her own, we're all well aware.

I saw more concerts than your average fomo, I think, but not Beyonce yet unfortunately. And yeah, you should totally go whenever you can, it's such an incredible fun, often even for artists who are mediocre otherwise.

I read that too and I don't think I know her current direction? That would obviously be a treasure but I'm sure she'll deliver no matter which genre she chooses.

Make this your last thread/post outside Bey section then xoxo. I think I am, I've been doing it on ATRL since 2015 and I really like it tbh, it's amazing how you can make an entire thread about yourself ddd.

Oh, and on kpop/Carly, When I'm Alone by f(x) is also an Emotion reject. Given that and the fact that f(x) are - or were, really - among my fave groups, I'm twice as disappointed that it's so bland.

I know how you feel, I see a lot of "how do I get into Madonna/Kylie/Mariah" threads and the song/album suggestions sometimes make me sick. 

It truly sucks being broke and not being able to get tickets to your fave's show, Fad was 45 minutes away from me on Friday but I couldn't go :( I don't think Carly is expensive though and my best friend stans her too so I'm gonna try to see Carlegend next time she comes to my shitty state <3

Spoiler

I feel like a grandpa but what's a fomo? rip4 I saw it on ATRL and I'm confusion. The only fomo I know is fear of missing out rip4 

Tea, she's coming for AOTY 2018. Poor Beyoncé.

I'll consider it wendy1 Not sure if I would do albums, songs, or both. I think songs would be more exciting since I talk about my favorite albums on here all the time so the Melodrama + MASSEDUCTION reveal would be boring rip4 

55 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

I know, it's just that I saw many poor souls on twitter/atrl posting about how they want to get into kpop and the sings that were recommended, lord rip4 yes, Ice Cream Cake is also a Red Velvet song, it's their best and in general one of my favourite kpop tracks.

Ice Cream Cake is their best song AND best album. rav3 

2 hours ago, Diamond said:

I know how you feel, I see a lot of "how do I get into Madonna/Kylie/Mariah" threads and the song/album suggestions sometimes make me sick. 

It truly sucks being broke and not being able to get tickets to your fave's show, Fad was 45 minutes away from me on Friday but I couldn't go :( I don't think Carly is expensive though and my best friend stans her too so I'm gonna try to see Carlegend next time she comes to my shitty state <3

Reveal hidden contents

I feel like a grandpa but what's a fomo? rip4 I saw it on ATRL and I'm confusion. The only fomo I know is fear of missing out rip4 

Tea, she's coming for AOTY 2018. Poor Beyoncé.

I'll consider it wendy1 Not sure if I would do albums, songs, or both. I think songs would be more exciting since I talk about my favorite albums on here all the time so the Melodrama + MASSEDUCTION reveal would be boring rip4 

The amount of times I saw CGYOOMH/WBT mentioned as Kylie/Moo's best song by people who heard approximately three of their songs laughcry1

Ugh, I feel you, I often settle for either cheaper shows or festivals which are expensive but when you divide it by the number of artists you get to see, it's worth it. I hope you can see Gags whenever she comes back to your state whose name I forgot! And wow, I wish my friends would stan for Carlegend, I once tried to sneak a couple of her songs on a playlist for a friend and she said they were nice which is huge coming from her "I'm above pop music" ass.

fomo = forum homo n

I'm personally doing songs only, I had very limited patience for full albums this year, that's what kpop, where 90% of full albums sucks ass, does to you. But even if the top 2 is obvious, I'd be interested in seeing how the rest of your album list would go.

2 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

Ice Cream Cake is their best song AND best album. rav3 

True, sad that they never managed to live up to their debut mini, even if The Red and Rookie were alright.

49 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

The amount of times I saw CGYOOMH/WBT mentioned as Kylie/Moo's best song by people who heard approximately three of their songs laughcry1

Ugh, I feel you, I often settle for either cheaper shows or festivals which are expensive but when you divide it by the number of artists you get to see, it's worth it. I hope you can see Gags whenever she comes back to your state whose name I forgot! And wow, I wish my friends would stan for Carlegend, I once tried to sneak a couple of her songs on a playlist for a friend and she said they were nice which is huge coming from her "I'm above pop music" ass.

fomo = forum homo n

I'm personally doing songs only, I had very limited patience for full albums this year, that's what kpop, where 90% of full albums sucks ass, does to you. But even if the top 2 is obvious, I'd be interested in seeing how the rest of your album list would go.

We Belong Together? awk1 Not even the best on Emancipation awk1 

I'm lucky I found someone who stans pop music here, she stans Bey and Ariana too <3 Also I live in Florida, but not the cute part. Where I live it's just old people, people visiting amusement parks, and white trash with Blue Lives Matter signs in their yards.

oh, I thought it was fat homo for a minute and I was about to change my username to that because it would be extremely fitting.

I'll probably do songs near the end of the month but only if you promise to post there so I don't flop and end up talking to myself wendy4 Do you have a link to your ATRL countdowns or no? weird question but I love looking at that kind of stuff for some reason.

30 minutes ago, Diamond said:

We Belong Together? awk1 Not even the best on Emancipation awk1 

I'm lucky I found someone who stans pop music here, she stans Bey and Ariana too <3 Also I live in Florida, but not the cute part. Where I live it's just old people, people visiting amusement parks, and white trash with Blue Lives Matter signs in their yards.

oh, I thought it was fat homo for a minute and I was about to change my username to that because it would be extremely fitting.

I'll probably do songs near the end of the month but only if you promise to post there so I don't flop and end up talking to myself wendy4 Do you have a link to your ATRL countdowns or no? weird question but I love looking at that kind of stuff for some reason.

Not even the best Emancipation single, let alone the best Emancipation song, let alone her best 2000s song, let alone her best song overall. Same goes for CGYOOMH.

I don't think I've ever met anyone that truly dislikes Bey irl tbh (except my parents but they hate pretty much all pop girls apart from Kylie and weirdly Katy for some reason in my mom's case). At first I read that as "Black Lives Matter" and was confused but then it hit me ff. Also amusement parks? That's cute, I haven't been in one in about 10 years.

Most fomos are probably fat so you're not that far off there.

Oh, I will, I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me.

1-41.jpg?resize=540,389

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1095831

I already disagree with many choices ddd high-key too embarrassed to even search for the other one

26 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Sneak peek at my best songs of 2017 list <3

louvre.jpg

The Chainsmokers - Paris?

Me for the past week:

*thinks about all the work that needs to be done to start a project* *stresses out on the thought alone* *procrastinates because it's too stressful even thinking about it*

Me tonight (it's due tomorrow):

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH WORK TO BE DONE?

I never learn, I wanna cry

KD2Rp9c.gifKD2Rp9c.gif

Just now, Anna-wa said:

Me for the past week:

*thinks about all the work that needs to be done to start a project* *stresses out on the thought alone* *procrastinates because it's too stressful even thinking about it*

Story of my life.

6 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

Not even the best Emancipation single, let alone the best Emancipation song, let alone her best 2000s song, let alone her best song overall. Same goes for CGYOOMH.

I don't think I've ever met anyone that truly dislikes Bey irl tbh (except my parents but they hate pretty much all pop girls apart from Kylie and weirdly Katy for some reason in my mom's case). At first I read that as "Black Lives Matter" and was confused but then it hit me ff. Also amusement parks? That's cute, I haven't been in one in about 10 years.

Most fomos are probably fat so you're not that far off there.

Oh, I will, I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me.

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1095831

I already disagree with many choices ddd high-key too embarrassed to even search for the other one

The Chainsmokers - Paris?

dd where I live, people don't really like her and when she did the Super Bowl they asked why they had a "n-word" do it so :)wendy4 and yes, I live near Disney World and Universal which is super fun when you can't stand children!

oh wow I have you quoting Gags now, can't wait for you to stan LG6 with me <3

ty! I love reading through old megarates and countdowns, I read through a Björk discography rate a few weeks ago and some of the results were... choices (I saw you there too kii)

How did you know? Also:

5weekends.pnggiphy.gifliberty2.jpg <3 <3 <3

12 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

Me for the past week:

I never learn, I wanna cry

me. I have a presentation tomorrow and I haven't even started it laughcry1 

3 minutes ago, Diamond said:

dd where I live, people don't really like her and when she did the Super Bowl they asked why they had a "n-word" do it so :)wendy4 and yes, I live near Disney World and Universal which is super fun when you can't stand children!

And people try to say she has white privilege.............. wendy4 

4 minutes ago, Diamond said:

me. I have a presentation tomorrow and I haven't even started it laughcry1 

Wow, how coincidental. This is a presentation that is due tomorrow too! laughcry1 

Somehow MIRACULOUSLY I finished the "one page summary". That's part 1 of 3. I still need to finish up my PowerPoint and then, somehow, feel confident enough in talking about this for 5 - 10 minutes...

Well... at least I got 1 of those 3 things done... and any grade is better than a 0 after all...

giveup1 (I wanna cry)