Chantoya Jo Jackson

The Beyhive

1 hour ago, Maraj said:

Tell that woman named Beyoncé to release her lead single and try to stop featuring on EVERY song possible then I will! 

Tidal is going free from 12/25 to 1/05, inb4 Jay/Bey are so desperate for memberships they drop something during the trial

3 hours ago, Maraj said:

So I just casually lurked around on here the other day and I read through this one thread which I happen to run across you surprisingly trying to drag Nicki. What's your problem with her? I'm just asking because this is a genuine question. I'm VERY curious. Btw you're free to have your own opinion and I will respect it because I really do love you. <3 

I don’t like the feeling that she has supported her rapist brother. I know we don’t have undeniable confirmation of it but the fact that he has such amazing lawyers and she visited him in prison leads me to believe that.

Again I know we don’t have UNDENIABLE confirmation but that’s the way it feels to me and I don’t judge you for still loving her but that’s the way I personally feel.

I love you ❤️ 

9 minutes ago, *Starlight* said:

Shall i come and revive thsi thread/section also? Or has its brief time of activity already been sapped already?

Monster is making threads and I'm commenting on those threads. That's basically the activity here right now brit12

7 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

I don’t like the feeling that she has supported her rapist brother. I know we don’t have undeniable confirmation of it but the fact that he has such amazing lawyers and she visited him in prison leads me to believe that.

Again I know we don’t have UNDENIABLE confirmation but that’s the way it feels to me and I don’t judge you for still loving her but that’s the way I personally feel.

I love you ❤️ 

Lol cool gotcha. So you're judging her over her BROTHER's actions? I don't know why you guys are acting like Nicki is the one who raped someone but ok. Noted!

Just now, Maraj said:

Lol cool gotcha. So you're judging her over her BROTHER's actions? I don't know why you guys are acting like Nicki is the one who raped someone but ok. Noted!

She visited him, why would she do that if she was ashamed of his actions? If I had a rapist brother I would never want to be seen with him ever again.

But I don't want this to turn into a fight, I just wanted to answer your question. I'm sorry...

2 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

She visited him, why would she do that if she was ashamed of his actions? If I had a rapist brother I would never want to be seen with him ever again.

But I don't want this to turn into a fight, I just wanted to answer your question. I'm sorry...

She did??! Is there picture evidence? Show me the receipts! I wanna be proved wrong! I'm not turning this into a fight I was just curious on why you were speaking on her but I guess I got my answer huh? Cool.

Just now, Maraj said:

She did??! Is there picture evidence? Show me the receipts! I wanna be proved wrong! I'm not turning this into a fight I was just curious on why you were speaking on her but I guess I got my answer huh? Cool.

There were multiple websites who reported it on the day of, yes.

But I missed the "she only did it to support her mother" part so nevermind. I'm sorry Nicki and Maraj for not reading and just reading the title... I shouldn't do that.

7 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

But I missed the "she only did it to support her mother" part so nevermind. I'm sorry Nicki and Maraj for not reading and just reading the title... I shouldn't do that.

I mean tbf the title really does say it all regardless of “why” she was there. She literally visited her brother in jail... it just happened to be with her mom. You’re not wrong Anna.

I was having a conversation with Anna, I was just curious and asking questions. I never had a problem with you before and I honestly don't want one with you. Ok? My bad for just trying to figure things out, my confusion is gone. This is why I'm leaving this forum, it'll seem like a better place without me right? @Hermione

1 hour ago, Anna-wa said:

I'm just not the type to believe everything I read on the internet but I should be the one apologizing honestly. I'm sorry if it felt like I was coming for you, I really truly am. I'm just so tired her taking all the blame and hate for what her family member did, that's all.

9 hours ago, Maraj said:

I get where you are going at. I mean i know raping is horrible and i would be ashamed of them, but i would never abandon them if i could. At the end they are still your family and you should be there for them as much as possible.

8 hours ago, Maraj said:

I'm just not the type to believe everything I read on the internet but I should be the one apologizing honestly. I'm sorry if it felt like I was coming for you, I really truly am. I'm just so tired her taking all the blame and hate for what her family member did, that's all.

I can understand that completely. And I don't think the forum would be a better place without you. I love you, I mean it. hug1