Chantoya Jo Jackson

The Beyhive

Just now, Royale said:

I missed you too! wub1 

I'm surviving I guess! moo1 What are you up to?wub1 

Up to great thaaangs perv1 

JK.. i'm chilling at the moment, not much going on.. 

qOBmZJx.gif

The outfit was in a mermaid silhouette, while the see-through fabric featured geometric gold embellishments all-over. The bottom of the dress had a dramatic train, which was puffed and furled, to make it look like a metallic flower. The designers behind the look talked that about their inspiration and said, ''Between the metallic cutouts to the gold dramatic train, we attained an artistic statement while respecting the Nubian inspiration.”

This glided look of Beyonce not only grabbed attention but also looked fierce and powerful. Shane Peacock explained that they used metallic cutouts on the gold dress strategically to mimic the shape of an armour. Interestingly, this is not the first time the designer duo has worked with the iconic singer. They also created the famous black gown worn by the singer in her 'Formation' video.

x

The singer has partnered with Unicef, Gucci, and Chime For Change on BEYGOOD4BURUNDI

Beyoncé has given an update on her BEYGOOD4BURUNDI campaign on World Water Day.

The singer launched the initiative last summer, in partnership with UNICEF, to improve water, sanitation, and basic hygiene in hard to reach areas of the African nation of Burundi. According to a post on Beyoncé’s website, half the population in the country have no access to safe water.

In the latest update, the star announced she was teaming up with Gucci and Chime For Change on the campaign, with the fashion brand committing $1 million (£709,000) to help build an additional 80 wells to those originally planned, and provide 120,000 “women, girls, and their families” with access to clean water.

Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/music/beyonce-gucci-team-bring-clean-water-lot-people-2271511#hmhBD2uS1tzwBJdd.99

x