Chantoya Jo Jackson

The Beyhive

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

gaga generous we been knew, she better give her another quick hit with Telephone part 2 (if it will ever come out)

djV4Ym9.gif

you know it wont. Lady G is too busy with her career as a movie star to throw a bone to has beens rip1

Poor Bey remains local and a flop

4 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Gaga is about to sweep Oscars and Beyonce is going to record an OST for Lion King ddd someone better teach her how to sort the priorities

djV4Ym9.gif

watch her get a writing credit on a new Lion King song specifically made for a brand new Nala scene about empowerment and snatch an Oscar nom eve1 

cry9

one of the best performances in herstory lj1

the special effects giveup1

the concept alex1

the harmonies cry7

the production scream1

the dancers cry6

Tina introducing her daughter who is pregnant brit2

Pregyoncé cry1

The massive fuck you to the people saying she was faking it ny1

Blo Yvi Karter cry0

3 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

watch her post bakcstage Coachella pics next year dead4

The fact that is a joke but it could still happen bc it's what she does. rip4 

Meanwhile the hive are still having conspiracy theories ever since the infamous lemon picture that hinted Lemonade: 

4 minutes ago, Yoncé. said:

The fact that is a joke but it could still happen bc it's what she does. rip4 

Meanwhile the hive are still having conspiracy theories ever since the infamous lemon picture that hinted Lemonade: 

can you blame them after she pulled this shit

5 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

little beyonces does anyone have a link for HQ audio of formation tour? i cant find anything anywhere um2

back when the tour was still going I got a link for one of the shows but i looked for it again and its down and on top of that my old laptop died with all them files brit10 

On 9/16/2018 at 4:04 PM, Urbanov said:

I swear if new album is not coming in 2019 I unstan cry3 

She's about to go back to being a mom to her kids and being a Instagram model again, I just KNOW. We're in trouble after this tour ends. dead1 

1 hour ago, Yoncé. said:

Oh bitch I've been trying to look for hints because you never know but then again I always forget she has Lion King to do. dead1 

I read with what she's gonna make on Lion King she'll be the highest paid black actress ever which is insane since we all know she cant act eve1 

1 hour ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

I read with what she's gonna make on Lion King she'll be the highest paid black actress ever which is insane since we all know she cant act eve1 

Omfg I saw that too, I really hope she practiced with her acting because.. we need good acting for this. I- dead1