Chantoya Jo Jackson

The Beyhive

37 minutes ago, Luca said:

Why the FUCK is she taking so long to release her album? 

It's not like she's going to promote it anyways. dead2 

Well she gave us The Gift & Homecoming and we all let her down with those so.... it's gonna be a while sus. gag1 

12 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Well she gave us The Gift & Homecoming and we all let her down with those so.... it's gonna be a while sus. gag1 

Do you still use Everything Is Love btw? I feel like everyone collectively forgot about it but I still bop bebe1 

41 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Do you still use Everything Is Love btw? I feel like everyone collectively forgot about it but I still bop bebe1 

I go back to it every once in a while bc it was such a good album I can’t believe it got treated so dirty ugh bebe1 

7 minutes ago, Maraj said:

I go back to it every once in a while bc it was such a good album I can’t believe it got treated so dirty ugh bebe1 

It truly has no bad tracks if we ignore Salud gag1 Obviously it doesn't come close to 4, ST, or Lemonade but it's still really good. EIL > The Gift gag1 

8 minutes ago, Diamond said:

It truly has no bad tracks if we ignore Salud gag1 Obviously it doesn't come close to 4, ST, or Lemonade but it's still really good. EIL > The Gift gag1 

You're absolutely right omg there isn't one song I skip on EIL. That's just the tea, even though the hive hates Jay they can't argue with the fact that it's her best project after Lemonade oop. gag1 

7 minutes ago, Maraj said:

You're absolutely right omg there isn't one song I skip on EIL. That's just the tea, even though the hive hates Jay they can't argue with the fact that it's her best project after Lemonade oop. gag1 

The "era" was such a mess too, the fact that it was listed as a "Beyoncé & Jay-Z" project on some platforms until it tanked, then it was "The Carters" everywhere will never not be funny to me gag1

Plus they really dropped it and let it die, they performed like 3? songs on some tour dates but that's it gag1 

2 hours ago, Diamond said:

The "era" was such a mess too, the fact that it was listed as a "Beyoncé & Jay-Z" project on some platforms until it tanked, then it was "The Carters" everywhere will never not be funny to me gag1

Plus they really dropped it and let it die, they performed like 3? songs on some tour dates but that's it gag1 

It's strange bc both Bey and Jay have amazing teams.. I don't know what the fuck happened during EIL. I love her to death but i'm sick and tired of the "no promo" shtick she does, I don't mind her not doing interviews but sis... promote your shit PLEASE. giveup1 

5 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Radio is such an atrocity omg gag1 

Literally her worst song along with Daddy gag1 

2 minutes ago, Maraj said:

It's strange bc both Bey and Jay have amazing teams.. I don't know what the fuck happened during EIL. I love her to death but i'm sick and tired of the "no promo" shtick she does, I don't mind her not doing interviews but sis... promote your shit PLEASE. giveup1 

Even during ST and Lemonade she gave us visuals and performances so I didn't care about the lack of promo, but EIL deserved so much more bebe1 

Just now, Diamond said:

Even during ST and Lemonade she gave us visuals and performances so I didn't care about the lack of promo, but EIL deserved so much more bebe1 

Omg yes we actually got REALLY good award show performances (especially during Lemonade era omfg) I hope she learned her lesson and brings IT for B7 bebe1 

I feel like she’s in the studio rn. If she isn’t her ass better get startedbrit15

I would LIVE if she went live on Instagram like just once, and it was on accident too, Blue can set it up for hagag1

I’m kinda hoping for a normal album rollout tbh, because clearly the GP is over the surprise drop BS. Also she needs to let her personality shine more! People see her as a goddess when in reality she’s just a shy, awkward, and funny gorlgiveup3

I feel like sis isn’t hungry anymore, she just wants to live a chill life with her family which is amazing but I just want her to stomp on the girlies necks just one more time to prove that she can and willbey4

( this post is a fcking mess but oh well I need my random Bey thoughts out of my head!burn1)

1 hour ago, Maraj said:

oh NOW she wants to do album bundles when.... never mind. She needs to fire Andrew and find a new person to do merch for her because chile this is just... lazy.

nah sis...those prices...Taylor Swift is selling FACE GEMS with a digital album and Ariana is selling SHOT GLASSES with digital albums. 

what we DO need are CD's and Vinyl... thats on .t

Feeling like trash because I can’t find a good site to watch the documentary-

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897cdcab3f1188fd2dd35

I just want to watch how she made Bigger, Otherside, and Nile and I’ll die happybebe1

(her merch is literally the worst the last thing I liked was the Beychella merch but that was expensive as hell... Bey sis get a new team in charge of thatbrit15)

12 hours ago, Diamond said:

Screaming rip4 Did you watch the documentary btw?

OMG YES It made me appreciate The Gift even more you have no idea, you NEED to watch it. If you don't... well I'll just continue being a Diamond hate account!