Chantoya Jo Jackson

The Beyhive

3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

We love to see it 

SaBLg1x.gif

even though most of us are tired of her lazy ass and she doesn’t deserve it 

SaBLg1x.gif

Had the nerve to say she can't argue with lazy bitches and now LOOK. The way she's just been touring about Europe since her birthday is so funny to me, maybe she's looking for inspiration to shoot a video or something idk. 

SaBLg1x.gif

14 hours ago, Urbanov said:Np king 

Oh ok, so why are you going there just for a week then? 
I hope so too, although I can stay a bit longer at home I don’t mind 

SaBLg1x.gif

Kii i don’t know. My uni really thought they were doing something by applying this rule.. but we’ll see how it works out. But I’m assuming they don’t want the Uni to become a cluster so they’re basically trying to reduce the amount of ppl usually attending classes 

How was quarantine for you? Idk if I could handle having to stay home again for a long time tbh

SaBLg1x.gif

9 hours ago, Tahj said:

Tired as hell ready for this year to be over with and praying that next year will somehow better. How are YOU?

SaBLg1x.gif

Lol same here! I’m alright though. This year went by so fast to me but somehow made so much noise for the wrong reasons. Let’s pray we get another studio album from Bey also! 
SaBLg1x.gif

10 hours ago, Royale said:

Lol same here! I’m alright though. This year went by so fast to me but somehow made so much noise for the wrong reasons. Let’s pray we get another studio album from Bey also! 
SaBLg1x.gif

This year FLEW like I felt like I didn't get shit done gfhjkslkda. Also yes an album with NO Jay-Z mmmm yes sounds good already!

12 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Weird. So you’re going there for a week - you don’t know why - and later you’re gonna have online classes?  Is it some sort of inauguration or something? H&S classes? I have no idea why they would do that 

You mean lockdown? Business as usual. When everyone stayed at home I used to work 60-70 hours a week 

SaBLg1x.gif

Yeah I mean I said it badly but I'm supposed to have some classes the week I go to Uni and then an "off" week, and in that one I'll have online classes sksks but yeah maybe I'll have more time to rot in here and tweet rip3 

70 hours/week represents a shit ton of work and it is absolutely NOT legal here rip3 . So basically working 6 days a week for a full day? How did you have the time to rest efficiently?

SaBLg1x.gif

2 hours ago, Tahj said:

This year FLEW like I felt like I didn't get shit done gfhjkslkda. Also yes an album with NO Jay-Z mmmm yes sounds good already!

Exactly I hate this rip2 I also hate her spending too much time on her side projects, even though they are worth it and needed atm but can she just release? Is she afraid or she didn't plan her marketing tactics yet

SaBLg1x.gif

15 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Oh ok makes sense! You better nail these classes though! 

SaBLg1x.gif

It’s illegal here as well but it’s not like they force me to. It’s a voluntary OT. 6x12 hours. Oh yes I’m on some big bucks atm! 
SaBLg1x.gif

Thank you! I'm graduating this year and I already want this year to be over, oop!

SaBLg1x.gif

Good! I'm assuming you like what you're doing to be working this much! What's the field you're working in?

SaBLg1x.gif

4 hours ago, Urbanov said:

A new album hopefully 

SaBLg1x.gif

No-Z better stay away from her bags yes 

SaBLg1x.gif

I promise you no one wants any more Jay and Bey music we appreciate it yeah but god damn we cant breathe without him showing up every 6 seconds

SaBLg1x.gif

2 hours ago, Royale said:

Exactly I hate this rip2 I also hate her spending too much time on her side projects, even though they are worth it and needed atm but can she just release? Is she afraid or she didn't plan her marketing tactics yet

SaBLg1x.gif

I hate that she's so humble and doesn't care about charts when it comes to music but I'm gonna need her team to start stepping it up and let her know that times have changed! She may not like it but the behydrations are getting worse and worse.

SaBLg1x.gif

9 hours ago, Urbanov said:

We all know it’s going to be a full ass verse pls 

SaBLg1x.gif

I know she has a secret stan account and I know she sees the viral tweets about No Jay for the next album so we need to plant the seed and let it grow! He needs to sit back and take care of the kids while she works yup yup yup!

SaBLg1x.gif

On 9/13/2020 at 8:14 PM, Urbanov said:

Yes, I’m super busy but I like it. I work in logistics and honestly it’s amazing. What do you want to do for a living, king?

SaBLg1x.gif

I'm studying Law rn but I've been hating it for the past 3 years, so I want to change my major for my masters and move on to study public strategy or public relations!

SaBLg1x.gif

3 hours ago, Tahj said:

I know she has a secret stan account and I know she sees the viral tweets about No Jay for the next album so we need to plant the seed and let it grow! He needs to sit back and take care of the kids while she works yup yup yup!

SaBLg1x.gif

Secret? pls It's right there: @BeyLegion

SaBLg1x.gif

3 hours ago, Royale said:

Secret? pls It's right there: @BeyLegion

SaBLg1x.gif

See that's what I used to think when the Hive said she was on Twitter but now I know for a fact that Legion is on her team or in affiliation with Parkwood but I don't think it's her, I know she has a secret one among us.... she's not THAT slick!

SaBLg1x.gif

5 hours ago, Tahj said:

See that's what I used to think when the Hive said she was on Twitter but now I know for a fact that Legion is on her team or in affiliation with Parkwood but I don't think it's her, I know she has a secret one among us.... she's not THAT slick!

SaBLg1x.gif

Oh really? I thought this was just a faq that was a bit too obsessed with Beyoncé! But to be honest it makes sense, they're always profesional and are doing great at promoting her stuff. 

SaBLg1x.gif

8 hours ago, Royale said:

Oh really? I thought this was just a faq that was a bit too obsessed with Beyoncé! But to be honest it makes sense, they're always profesional and are doing great at promoting her stuff. 

SaBLg1x.gif

I wish she did use Twitter more and interact with her fans a bit but at the same time I’m glad she doesn’t bc twitter stans like to be messy and it would just turn into a mess. Plus she doesn’t need to see any negativity about her at all kii. 

SaBLg1x.gif