Chantoya Jo Jackson

The Beyhive

18 hours ago, Tahj said:

I wish she did use Twitter more and interact with her fans a bit but at the same time I’m glad she doesn’t bc twitter stans like to be messy and it would just turn into a mess. Plus she doesn’t need to see any negativity about her at all kii. 

SaBLg1x.gif

Oh I'm glad she's far, far away from social media. I don't ever imagine Beyoncé tweeting things like: "i love u babies ♡" sooo let's keep it that way. rip2 She'd probably block a lot of her own fans anyway. Nicki & Mariah tease

SaBLg1x.gif

8 hours ago, Royale said:

Oh I'm glad she's far, far away from social media. I don't ever imagine Beyoncé tweeting things like: "i love u babies ♡" sooo let's keep it that way. rip2 She'd probably block a lot of her own fans anyway. Nicki & Mariah tease

SaBLg1x.gif

It's bc she hates the hive that's the only explanation on why she ignores us agjhskdlasd dead2  PLEASE I'm so glad Nic has just been off social media and taking care of herself before the baby comes, she stayed blocking barbz left and right.

I don't blame her!

SaBLg1x.gif

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

As she should - most of the barbs on IG/Twitter are unbearable 🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿

SaBLg1x.gif

VERY but then again she was just mad bc everyone was dragging her husband every time she posted him (bey teas w jay LMAOOOO) hence why she stopped posting him thank GOD

I would cuss my fans OUT all the time tbh I don't know how these celebs do it rip4 

SaBLg1x.gif