Chantoya Jo Jackson

The Beyhive

1 minute ago, Anna-wa said:

I remember one time a (now banned) user tried to tell me I didn't know anything about Hip Hop just because I didn't defend Eminem's lyrics about murdering his wife

tumblr_inline_nq3q0ppIwn1sdg6f3_500.gif

Beyonce had an alter ego once too, but her alter ego never talked about murdering her hus- well, wait a minute...

Omg how do you think I felt when he collaborated with Nicki on her first album? My young self was TRAUMATIZED, he said some very vulgar things in hsi verse too.

I love both my faves have alter egos, Sasha Fierce & Roman... I- I have crazy faves.

1 minute ago, Maraj said:

Omg how do you think I felt when he collaborated with Nicki on her first album? My young self was TRAUMATIZED, he said some very vulgar things in hsi verse too.

I love both my faves have alter egos, Sasha Fierce & Roman... I- I have crazy faves.

And then Normani says she pretends she's Beyonce on stage

Inception

4 minutes ago, Maraj said:

well I mean I think we can all appreciate that tbh because Rump needed it BUT he's still um... trashy. 

I'm always here for a good Tr**p drag but I love how everyone ignored how nasty Eminem is and started calling him a king after he did that

2 minutes ago, Diamond said:

I'm always here for a good Tr**p drag but I love how everyone ignored how nasty Eminem is and started calling him a king after he did that

That's what you call privilege because I even saw T**** supporters on Twitter being amazed and praising Eminem alfnsfaf. Welcome to America ig!

4 minutes ago, Maraj said:

That's what you call privilege because I even saw T**** supporters on Twitter being amazed and praising Eminem alfnsfaf. Welcome to America ig!

I'm screaming rip2 inb4 they start liking Beyoncé now, guess it's really time to wrap this section up and unstan!

9 minutes ago, Diamond said:

I'm screaming rip2 inb4 they start liking Beyoncé now, guess it's really time to wrap this section up and unstan!

SLAKFLASF Nah I still think they dislike her for the whole Formation movement and the CMA Awards performance LMFAO. dead2 

55 minutes ago, Diamond said:

If this section ever closes down I will legit leave FOTP until the next time Bey releases an album and turns into a Spotlight section again

And no that's not a joke

45 minutes ago, Maraj said:

SLAKFLASF Nah I still think they dislike her for the whole Formation movement and the CMA Awards performance LMFAO. dead2 

Why do people say "CMA Awards" like the A in CMA doesn't already stand for Awards?

Super late but we don't award common sense and therefore we should not praise dragging Trump.

15 hours ago, Diamond said:

@Vilppu did you listen to reputation yet

Also listened to that Sabrina person, her album and was snatched @Urbi

Also also the Tove Lo hater in me is crying but I'm obsessed with her most recent single, help me please.

14 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

Super late but we don't award common sense and therefore we should not praise dragging Trump.

Also listened to that Sabrina person, her album and was snatched @Urbi

Also also the Tove Lo hater in me is crying but I'm obsessed with her most recent single, help me please.

new sig:

I'm glad you stan Getaway Car, it's one of my favorites from the album! Followed you btw <3

38 minutes ago, Diamond said:

I'm glad you stan Getaway Car, it's one of my favorites from the album! Followed you btw <3

It was my favourite, I only listened once but as of right now, I'd only want to come back to that, Don't Blame Me and maybe the song with Call in its title. Also did you really, I don't have it in my notifications?

18 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

It was my favourite, I only listened once but as of right now, I'd only want to come back to that, Don't Blame Me and maybe the song with Call in its title. Also did you really, I don't have it in my notifications?

My trinity is I Did Something Bad, Getaway Car and Delicate, and you dragged 2/3 of it tina1

u53d5kp.png?1

wat3 

Just now, Diamond said:

My trinity is I Did Something Bad, Getaway Car and Delicate, and you dragged 2/3 of it tina1

u53d5kp.png?1

wat3 

I Did Something Bad is decent except for the chorus/post-chorus and Delicate was the best out of the bland songs I remember nothing about if that makes it any better <3

Oh, I think it's because you have the private setting.

Last night I was sick and extremely bored (aka procrastinating on writing a paper due in two days) so I rated Bey's albums on my own little grading system, yes I'm that lame!

Spoiler

93 A - Lemonade

91 A - BEYONCÉ

89 B - 4

83 B - B'Day

80 B - I Am... Sasha Fierce

77 C - Dangerously In Love

IASF feels a little high