Chantoya Jo Jackson

The Beyhive

5 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

Exactly!

WCQrLDn.gif

I think the music video for DLMBTLTK really makes it. When I'm just listening to it on the album without the visual of the mv it feels like it's missing something to be honest.

I've never cared that much for music videos but I can definitely see where you're coming from, its visual is excellent and enhances the track, it might not add any new layer but it definitely strenghtens it. 

2 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

I love the fact that my girl made a song so undeniably good that even the biggest haters, couldn't hate it. It warms my heart.

cwcBsFc.gif

She made a joke about not showering since last year, she's now on my hitlist. 

cwcBsFc.gif

Just now, Vilppu said:

She made a joke about not showering since last year, she's now on my hitlist. 

cwcBsFc.gif

Hahaha you obviously aren't a fan I can tell yes. She makes that joke literally every single year, it's like her New Years tradition...

2 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

I've never cared that much for music videos but I can definitely see where you're coming from, its visual is excellent and enhances the track, it might not add any new layer but it definitely strenghtens it. 

Exactly oprah7 that's how I feel about a lot of Self-Titled songs too.

Hahaha you obviously aren't a fan I can tell yes. She makes that joke literally every single year, it's like her New Years tradition...

That... doesn't make it any better. 

WCQrLDn.gif

1 minute ago, Anna-wa said:

I love how @Vilppu ignored this iconic post

WCQrLDn.gif

Genuinely didn't see it. 

Maybe for the better. 

WCQrLDn.gif

1 minute ago, Vilppu said:

That... doesn't make it any better. 

WCQrLDn.gif

Wasn't trying to make it better to be honest.

WCQrLDn.gif

I am a pun-appreciator, even the worst ones in existence, but go on and drag her yes she probs deserves it

WCQrLDn.gif

Wasn't trying to make it better to be honest.

WCQrLDn.gif

I am a pun-appreciator, even the worst ones in existence, but go on and drag her yes she probs deserves it

WCQrLDn.gif

If I wanted to drag her, I'd probably choose her screeching first but as long as she serves songs as good as Havana, she can yell like a goat dying in pain. 

WCQrLDn.gif

3 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

If I wanted to drag her, I'd probably choose her screeching first but as long as she serves songs as good as Havana, she can yell like a goat dying in pain. 

WCQrLDn.gif

Well, I know just like my girl Christina her tone isn't for everyone (and NO before anyone says it, that's not me saying she's as talented as Christina orangu1).

However, I think her vocals can work with certain songs, like, well, Havana. Hahaha. I hope she makes more songs that impress you in the coming years.

WCQrLDn.gif

Well, I know just like my girl Christina her tone isn't for everyone (and NO before anyone says it, that's not me saying she's as talented as Christina orangu1).

However, I think her vocals can work with certain songs, like, well, Havana. Hahaha. I hope she makes more songs that impress you in the coming years.

WCQrLDn.gif

None of that implied that you were comparing them but yeah, some folks see what they want to see. 

Yes, she works really well in this song. When is her album dropping btw I will listen to it. 

WCQrLDn.gif

3 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

None of that implied that you were comparing them but yeah, some folks see what they want to see. 

Yes, she works really well in this song. When is her album dropping btw I will listen to it. 

WCQrLDn.gif

Yes exactly which is why I had to stop it before it started xo

WCQrLDn.gif

Her album is dropping on January 12 yes. You'll probably hate it because she's no doubt gonna do those "screechy" ad-libs you don't like, but I look forward to seeing if you save any songs from it other than Havana.

WCQrLDn.gif

Her album is dropping on January 12 yes. You'll probably hate it because she's no doubt gonna do those "screechy" ad-libs you don't like, but I look forward to seeing if you save any songs from it other than Havana.

WCQrLDn.gif

Thanx I will approach it with caution but I'm definitely not making my mind up beforehand, I'll keep my bias aside. The only song I've heard other than Havana is CITC and that's not on the album so I'm in for a complete surprise too. 

WCQrLDn.gif

19 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

Thanx I will approach it with caution but I'm definitely not making my mind up beforehand, I'll keep my bias aside. The only song I've heard other than Havana is CITC and that's not on the album so I'm in for a complete surprise too. 

WCQrLDn.gif

Good on you.

The only released songs other than Havana that are on the album so far are Never Be The Same (which you would probably hate because it's a high-pitched song, especially the pre-chorus) and Real Friends (much more toned down, you might like that, I don't know).

I can't wait to talk to you about it on January 12 and exchange civil discourse.

WCQrLDn.gif

16 minutes ago, Diamond said:

I'm actually looking forward to Camila's album because I really like Havana and Real Friends, hope she delivers and a pop girl owns the charts again <3

cwcBsFc.gif

Yes please. <3 I hope she is the start of the next Pop Girl Era, just like Britney&Christina (1998) and Gaga&Katy (2008).

On 12/30/2017 at 4:39 PM, Diamond said:

Do y'all have any resolutions/goals for 2018? I usually don't have any because I don't stick to them but I wanna try this year! Obviously it's not "start exercising more!!! go on a diet!!!" because lbr nobody sticks to those but I wanna make a list of little things I've been putting off like going to the doctor for a checkup and getting help w/ math wendy2 wanna make 2018 my best year yet after the shitshow that was 2017! 

Well i want to be more open to differen tasks and have a friendlier demeanor. Overall i just want to be greater in all my good character traits. And kii about the excersie more part, we all now how THAT goes.

1 minute ago, Vilppu said:

https://theboxhouston.com/9752666/cardi-b-under-fire-for-transphobic-and-racist-comments/

https://nextshark.com/rapper-cardi-b-turns-racism-tweet-north-korean-threats/

There is also a video of twitter I can't find where she makes fun of rape, I think? Just a horrible person all around.

Wasnt that before she became hip tho? Im not saying what she said was right but come on now ppl will do anything to bring someone who is having a good time down.