Jump to content
Chantoya Jo Jackson

The Beyhive

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

Petty ass bitch. She posts old ass pictures too lol3 

Petty as FUCK, the fact that we getting pictures from 2017 or just things we have never seen... I hate her. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

watch her post bakcstage Coachella pics next year dead4

The fact that is a joke but it could still happen bc it's what she does. rip4 

Meanwhile the hive are still having conspiracy theories ever since the infamous lemon picture that hinted Lemonade: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Yoncé. said:

The fact that is a joke but it could still happen bc it's what she does. rip4 

Meanwhile the hive are still having conspiracy theories ever since the infamous lemon picture that hinted Lemonade: 

 

can you blame them after she pulled this shit

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

little beyonces does anyone have a link for HQ audio of formation tour? i cant find anything anywhere um2

back when the tour was still going I got a link for one of the shows but i looked for it again and its down and on top of that my old laptop died with all them files brit10 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2018 at 7:27 PM, Yoncé. said:

The fact that is a joke but it could still happen bc it's what she does. rip4 

Meanwhile the hive are still having conspiracy theories ever since the infamous lemon picture that hinted Lemonade: 

 

 

On 9/7/2018 at 7:33 PM, Lord Stoneheart said:

can you blame them after she pulled this shit

 

oprah10 

I’m shook

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2018 at 4:04 PM, Urbanov said:

I swear if new album is not coming in 2019 I unstan cry3 

She's about to go back to being a mom to her kids and being a Instagram model again, I just KNOW. We're in trouble after this tour ends. dead1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Yoncé. said:

She's about to go back to being a mom to her kids and being a Instagram model again, I just KNOW. We're in trouble after this tour ends. dead1 

Let me desperately look for hints about B7 on her IG now rip4 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Let me desperately look for hints about B7 on her IG now rip4 

Oh bitch I've been trying to look for hints because you never know but then again I always forget she has Lion King to do. dead1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yoncé. said:

Oh bitch I've been trying to look for hints because you never know but then again I always forget she has Lion King to do. dead1 

I read with what she's gonna make on Lion King she'll be the highest paid black actress ever which is insane since we all know she cant act eve1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

I read with what she's gonna make on Lion King she'll be the highest paid black actress ever which is insane since we all know she cant act eve1 

Omfg I saw that too, I really hope she practiced with her acting because.. we need good acting for this. I- dead1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yoncé. said:

Omfg I saw that too, I really hope she practiced with her acting because.. we need good acting for this. I- dead1 

it's all voice acting and i bet there will be quite a bit of singing so I'm not worried. I thought she was good on Reign xtina11 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Diamond

    1673

  • Anna-wa

    1524

  • plutoniano

    1221

  • Vilppu

    854

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

omfg we had over 1000 posts last week   I thought we were flopping   @Vilppu @Lord Stoneheart @Urbanov @Gabe. @Anna-wa @Nick Jonas ✅ @Jony @Royalty @TheFameMonster @brigitte. 

The unofficial megarate result (including only people who I know of are true Queen Bey stans  ) looks so much better     @Vilppu @blankdreams @Anna-wa @BEYONCÉ @Urbanov @Gabe. @bxig.

I think we should focus on one song / video to nominate for the FOTP music awards to have a maximum chance of snatching a nomination   What do you think    


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×