Vertigo-go

Fashion and celebrity photographer Matt Irwin DIED!

Shirley Manson posted her own personal memory of this well-known photographer, whose works I've seen in Vogue through the years :I

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7358006/photographer-matt-irwin-camilla-lowther-management-taylor-swift-one-direction-more-dies

The British photographer was born in Southport, England on Feb. 10, 1980, and started capturing images at the age of 15 when his friend gave him a super eight camera. He began his career in fashion, working at Dazed & Confused in London as the front sections editor, according to the CLM website. His career as a photographer launched when he was approached by Dazed creative director and friend Nicola Formichetti to shoot photographs for the magazine, eventually leading to his first cover in 2007.

He did many artists popular amongst us here, so I'll leave some pics in case you aren't famillar with the name. But sure you've seen the pictures.

tumblr_mpzmngxPHO1svgyy3o1_1280.jpg

Snapshot-Nicki-Minaj-Nylon-April-2016.jp

taylor-swift-poses-to-matt-irwin-photosh

Rosie-and-the-boys.jpg

PS. Merge if a dupe!