Agugaga

Beyonce plunges 60% in second week

Elsewhere in the top 10, Beyonce’s Lemonade album slips from No. 1 to No. 2 in its second week, shifting 321,000 units (down 51 percent). It sold another 196,000 copies (down 60 percent).

They want to talk about ANIT, which had 1.4 million copies given for free and it still was certified 2x platinum. Meanwhile Beyonce already plunges 60 percent in ha second week and this is counting the fact that it's not available to stream on Apple Music, thus people are forced to buy it. And still...60% plunge.xtina4

3 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

They want to talk about ANIT, which had 1.4 million copies given for free and it still was certified 2x platinum. 

werent the 1.4 million copies INCLUDED in the 2x platinum certification though? jj4

so 600,000k actual sales, and 1.4 million bought by Samsung. not really anything to brag about tbh dead4

1 minute ago, Alejandreaux said:

werent the 1.4 million copies INCLUDED in the 2x platinum certification though? jj4

so 600,000k actual sales, and 1.4 million bought by Samsung. not really anything to brag about tbh dead4

Regardless if they were included or not, the Koolaid fans point out that ANTI has only sold 400k physical. And that's obviously because 1.4 million copies were given for free to her super fans. 

20 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Regardless if they were included or not, the Koolaid fans point out that ANTI has only sold 400k physical. And that's obviously because 1.4 million copies were given for free to her super fans. 

exactly.. so Anti sold around 400k in 3 months (not counting the copies that fans didn't even have to pay a dime for) while Lemonade sold 600k at full price in its first week alone jj4

Lemonade even sold considerably better in its SECOND week than Anti did in it's first full week (and no im not counting the 427 figure). Lemonade >>>> Anti in terms of album sales. its just a fact shrug1

3 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Adele and Taylor fans ask when will Beyonce. rav2 

When floptina releases an album that can actually scan 1x platnium come back to me rav2 

7 minutes ago, Alejandreaux said:

exactly.. so Anti sold around 600k in 3 months (not counting the copies that fans didn't even have to pay a dime for) while Lemonade sold that much in its first week alone jj4

Lemonade even sold considerably better in its SECOND week than Anti did in it's first full week (and no im not counting the 427 figure). Lemonade >>>> Anti in terms of album sales. its just a fact shrug1

Sis not even 600k, 399k as of this week jj4

Just now, ChooseyLover said:

Predictable. I knew this was going to happen. rih4 And with zero hit potential singles the era is going to die in a month. rih8

LMAO! ayumi1

Do you live under a rock? Hold Up, Sorry & 6 Inch could all be huge hits for her but she isnt focused on singles. ny14

All three of those songs were top 10 on iTunes holding against new releases and already huge hits.  Not including Formation. ny9

The songs cant be huge if she doesn't release them to radio and takes away their streaming power ala Vevo & Apple Music etc. oprah6

But keep thinking that. rav1

(Let me know when Rihanna scores another #1 hit on this album without the help of a popular producer (calvin) ) rih5

5 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Predictable. I knew this was going to happen. rih4 And with zero hit potential singles the era is going to die in a month. rih8

Lemonade has already caused a huge impact to pop culture, in terms of mainstream trends and what to talk about.

ST still gets references to this day. dead4 

Just now, Fierce said:

LMAO! ayumi1

Do you live under a rock? Hold Up, Sorry & 6 Inch could all be huge hits for her but she isnt focused on singles. ny14

All three of those songs were top 10 on iTunes holding against new releases and already huge hits.  Not including Formation. ny9

The songs cant be huge if she doesn't release them to radio and takes away their streaming power ala Vevo & Apple Music etc. oprah6

But keep thinking that. rav1

(Let me know when Rihanna scores another #1 hit on this album without the help of a popular producer (calvin) ) rih5

Only time will tell! There's a strong competence now. Justin Timberlake is going to get a huge success in Europe and US that's evident, Rihanna is climbing with TIWYCF and Too Good, Drake is having his spot too; Katy, Britney and a bunch of pop-stars are going to release new lead singles of their respective eras. Beyoncé won't get success single-wise because she already exploded the potential of the songs with the movie. That's how I see it.

3 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Lemonade has already caused a huge impact to pop culture, in terms of mainstream trends and what to talk about.

ST still gets references to this day. dead4 

I don't see the ST references anywhere dead4 At least here in Europe it's totally forgotten for what I know. Maybe I'm wrong I don't know I'm just expressing what I think dead7

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.