Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

Prince

No I don't remember. I'm only 17 lmao. But that's effed up to me, because now I can't find anything of him except pictures and horrible quality performances of IWBYL. I think he hates the internet so much that he wants nothing of his associated with it.

Well it's a testament to his sheer musical genius that you still managed to discover him even though his last Top Ten hit was four years before you were even born.  clap2 to you and clap2 to him!

Well this is interesting.

Prince is going on tour .... but he's not telling anybody where he will be.

He spent much of the last year playing a serious of spontaneous shows across the UK and Europe in promotion of his new solo album Art Official Age and his debut with 3rdEyeGirl, PlectrumElectrum.   Now, he’s announced plans for a similar jaunt for the United States.

The first date of the aptly titled Hit and Run tour is scheduled for March 14th in Louisville, Kentucky. Venue details have not yet been revealed, but tickets go on sale Monday, March 9th at 10:00 a.m. local time through Live Nation.

No other dates have been announced, though given the nature of the tour, expect announcements to come at a moment’s notice. Basically, keep those credit cards handy.

In related news, it’s been revealed that Prince has contributed a song to Rihanna's new album.

Okay, so I have spent ten years loathing her music.  THIS might change once I heard THAT track.

21 hours ago, #Music said:

Purple Rain (album) is really cool ngl rip2 I LOVE Emancipation oprah1 a MASTERPIECE oprah4 @QUINN get over here, I need some recommendations

I know I'm not Quinn but I can help moo1 

2 minutes ago, #Music said:

any recommendation? wendy1

My faves are Raspberry Beret, Little Red Corvette, I Would Die 4 U and U Got The Look. But they're all very 80s-sounding, I'm not too familiar with his 90s/00s music 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.