Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kyoteki

I love Ke$ha but

lets see how well the queens singles compared to ke$has kesha4 ke$ha will obviously not sell albums like madonna but madonna has about 70+ years on ke$ha, and ke$ha has been on tour and recording material for her album so shes obviously doing stuff

fall1

I swear Madonna isn't even that much of a smash in America in recent year? +shrug+ Why would she block Ke$ha's success when she's getting hit after hit whereas Madonna struggled to get more than one per album in the last decade?

The comparison doesn't even make sense...:-/

Madonna's an older, established legend that's been out forever, Ke$ha's barely been out for 2 years. They both make pop music but they're in different styles.

I swear Madonna isn't even that much of a smash in America in recent year? +shrug+ Why would she block Ke$ha's success when she's getting hit after hit whereas Madonna struggled to get more than one per album in the last decade?

Aside from the one stint with Justin Timberlake, Madonna hasn't had a proper hit in the states in over a decade.

Aside from the one stint with Justin Timberlake, Madonna hasn't had a proper hit in the states in over a decade.

That's what I thought ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

Madonna's about as threatening chart-wise as Christina is to her son.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.