Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kyoteki

I love Ke$ha but

with Madonna's return around the time Ke$ha releases her album, she's basically gonna get forgotten and disappear. She's already on the edge, Madonna's gonna give her that push into irrelevancy +wtf+

Glitter gorl might be done. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

flop thread, obviously madonna is a bigger name but ke$ha never set a date for her album so she has plenty of time to pick a date, stay posting flop threads

do you ever post threads with actual facts? or is this just another flopinion on your part? kesha4

I C U Mad. kesha4

Dr.Luke has tweeted that the album will be out around May. Around the time Madonna's album will be out. If Ke$ha don't pull some amazing sound out her ass that may be better than WILLIAM ORBIT/MADONNA or Madonna will obviously outshine her. She's ALREAYD hyping her album, so there's a low chance it will flop. Ke$ha has done really nothing to keep herself relevant. Madonna already has Showing, interviews and a dance contest going on.

I C U Mad. kesha4

Dr.Luke has tweeted that the album will be out around May. Around the time Madonna's album will be out. If Ke$ha don't pull some amazing sound out her ass that may be better than WILLIAM ORBIT/MADONNA or Madonna will obviously outshine her. She's ALREAYD hyping her album, so there's a low chance it will flop. Ke$ha has done really nothing to keep herself relevant. Madonna already has Showing, interviews and a dance contest going on.

lets see how well the queens singles compared to ke$has kesha4 ke$ha will obviously not sell albums like madonna but madonna has about 70+ years on ke$ha, and ke$ha has been on tour and recording material for her album so shes obviously doing stuff

lets see how well the queens singles compared to ke$has kesha4 ke$ha will obviously not sell albums like madonna but madonna has about 70+ years on ke$ha, and ke$ha has been on tour and recording material for her album so shes obviously doing stuff

Madonna is also recording music and doing stuff, she's getting that little promo for her upcomming album and working her way back into the public that K$ has been fading out of.

Madonna's obviously going to release an amazing smash as her comeback single. She has the producer and the talent. Ke$ha may have singles but Madonna's the Goddess of Pop. I think we know who's gonna win this time fall1

Madonna is also recording music and doing stuff, she's getting that little promo for her upcomming album and working her way back into the public that K$ has been fading out of.

Madonna's obviously going to release an amazing smash as her comeback single. She has the producer and the talent. Ke$ha may have singles but Madonna's the Goddess of Pop. I think we know who's gonna win this time fall1

again im not saying ke$ha is gonna outsell madonna but you saying ke$ha is fading is stupid as fuck tbh, shes on alice coopers new album, shes again still touring so people know shes out there you know the important people the fans.

again im not saying ke$ha is gonna outsell madonna but you saying ke$ha is fading is stupid as fuck tbh, shes on alice coopers new album, shes again still touring so people know shes out there you know the important people the fans.

That Alice Cooper Song, sucked. Unless it's gonna be a single I dun see her getting out there like that. fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

Kesha needs to get her butt back into the music.

Also Madonna has hits and misses with Singles, could be another Hug Up or a 4 minutes, so K$ better hold on to her weave to stay in the music business

That Alice Cooper Song, sucked. Unless it's gonna be a single I dun see her getting out there like that. fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

Kesha needs to get her butt back into the music.

Also Madonna has hits and misses with Singles, could be another Hug Up or a 4 minutes, so K$ better hold on to her weave to stay in the music business

ok you mess, you keep thinking that ke$ha is in any danger.

One thing interesting about Ke$ha is that she never flops in releasing singles and album!

Animal did really well as well as Cannibal and it's an EP!

So I don't see why Ke$ha will be forgotten because of Madonna? They're both different artists and Madonna is a bigger name of course, but why Ke$ha?

Ke$ha is going rock. Bitches beware.

Madonna is going to sing how she is hot and how the medication that is keeping her alive is sexy,

I know who will come out on top tbh

DEADDDDDDDD!!!!!!! fall1fall1

I love Madonna and I love Ke$ha...

K$ isn’t going anywhere ANYtime soon, so you can shut the fuck up. :)

One thing interesting about Ke$ha is that she never flops in releasing singles and album!

So I don't see why Ke$ha will be forgotten because of Madonna? They're both different artists and Madonna is a bigger name of course, but why Ke$ha?

+bow+

Agreed.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.