Agugaga

Whose new album will do better...Britney or Christina?

Who will have more commercial success?   

67 members have voted

1. 1. Whose new era will have more commercial success?

• Britney
    • Christina

9 hours ago, Umbreon said:

Bitch, physical sales were dead in 2016 and have been for years. Don’t act like it just occurred last year because that’s comveniently when Liberation came out. lmfao1 

You’re the butt of the joke on this whole forum. lmfao1 

Look at the poll. Look at the X stans not taking your side. Look at you still coming back to X vs Brit stan wars even though you’re done with that. lmfao1 

A. FUCKING. JOKE. lmfao1 

Yet Adele sold 9 million physical albums through the 2015-2016 sales cycle, meanwhile the highest selling physical album of 2018 sold like 1.8 million copies.

Sit the fuck down nat2 

Just now, Umbreon said:

Literally everyone sells like garbage compared to SUPER RARE cases like Adele

Gtfo with this stupid shit dead4 

So you admit it , artists could sell CDs in 2016 compared to 2018?

ny9

4 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

ny9

If you’re a RARE example like Adele and most was hype leftover from 21. Literally no one else can do what she does in today’s climate. Also...

“So I'm done and I will no longer engage in any of the Brit/Xtina feuds that are thrown at me. I know I officially stan a winning pop diva who controls her decisions, life and career and that's all that matters to me oprah14 “

-Agugaga, 1/13/2019

7 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

If you’re a RARE example like Adele and most was hype leftover from 21. Literally no one else can do what she does in today’s climate. Also...

“So I'm done and I will no longer engage in any of the Brit/Xtina feuds that are thrown at me. I know I officially stan a winning pop diva who controls her decisions, life and career and that's all that matters to me oprah14 “

-Agugaga, 1/13/2019

But you are such a fucking sad sore of a  loser that you and your pathetic goons couldn’t take me not wanting to create new Britney threads, so you had to bump up old ones. I too would be a miserable sore loser if I stanned Britney and couldn’t fathom the thought of her retirement and spending all these years following a dead end dud artist. It’s sad, but you will be alright and will move on with your life. Think of it as like going to prison for 2 decades and then having a 2nd chance at life. We know that’s definetly how Britney feels. Wishing you the best in this time of mourning. rih7 

13 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

But you are such a fucking sad sore of a  loser that you and your pathetic goons couldn’t take me not wanting to create new Britney threads, so you had to bump up old ones. I too would be a miserable sore loser if I stanned Britney and couldn’t fathom the thought of her retirement and spending all these years following a dead end dud artist. It’s sad, but you will be alright and will move on with your life. Think of it as like going to prison for 2 decades and then having a 2nd chance at life. We know that’s definetly how Britney feels. Wishing you the best in this time of mourning. rih7 

The fact still stands that you said and I quote...

“So I'm done and I will no longer engage in any of the Brit/Xtina feuds that are thrown at me.”

One was thrown at you and you still couldn’t resist the bait. You’re such a pathetic loser you can’t even keep your own word from 2 days ago. Hating on Britney is your sole purpose in life and you’re meaningless without it. So someone threw something at you, but you told us you were done two days ago. rav2 

You’re such a sad creature. mad5 

33 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

ny9

And ADELE will sell again with her next release, you fucking troglodyte. brit9

You've said NOTHINGeve1

Im sSCREAMINGFFFF

britney -

top 20 single

Second single charted on hot 100

platinum single

outpeaked in all but 4 markets

way bigger on all streaming services

Toured WW successfuly

fatasstina -

NO single charted on the hot 100

NO certifications 

only managed to outpeak the undisputed princess of pop in 4 markets WW

flopped on all streaming services even when trying to get a quick hit with demi lovato

Toured a theatre

@Agugaga im screamingg poor you with ya fat ass fave with her fat everything x

3 hours ago, Littleswiftie said:

Since Liberation flopped and "Fall In Line" couldn't even enter the Billboard Hot 100 after her epic performance at the Billboard Music Awards, I would say that her name doesn't say a lot anymore unlike artists like Taylor. I'll go for Britneybrit12

In the past 12 hours since i revived this thread the votes for Brit have went from 44 to 57 rip3

Clearly Brit is the bigger force. 

Just now, rocky road said:

hey y’all 

who's album got nominated for 2 Grammys? I forgot! Awards are part of success, from what I hear bey4

Tony Bennett has 18 grammys and people only know him under 70 because of Lady Gaga

Alison Krauss has 27 grammys and no one knows who she is.

The grammys mean nothing 

4 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Tony Bennett has 18 grammys and people only know him under 70 because of Lady Gaga

Alison Krauss has 27 grammys and no one knows who she is.

The grammys mean nothing 

Mess

Am I on ATRL? Are you 12???? bey4 They’re both legends..

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bitch, physical sales were dead in 2016 and have been for years. Don’t act like it just occurred last year because that’s comveniently when Liberation came out.   You’re the butt of the joke on t

“So I'm done and I will no longer engage in any of the Brit/Xtina feuds that are thrown at me. I know I officially stan a winning pop diva who controls her decisions, life and career and tha

This thread is from before Glory was even released, so she did drop an album since then and we can compare it.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.