Agugaga

Whose new album will do better...Britney or Christina?

Who will have more commercial success?   

67 members have voted

1. 1. Whose new era will have more commercial success?

• Britney
    • Christina

Well, it looks like both are coming with new albums after all. 

Tina says her album is filled with duets and collabos, She's making an announcement on the project on "Ellen" in a few days. Meanwhile Britney's team says her album copied The Weeknd and she's supposedly performing a new single that no one is talking about or hyping up at the Billboard Awards . So who will have the bigger era? ny13

Remember...make a WISE decision. Think hard and clear about this. Look at their recent receipts and single successes to determine your answer. Because I WILL be fucking BUMPING this thread in a few months to do some dragging. ny13

Anything could happen. 

Nothing's certain

Both can smash, one can flop or both can flop aretha1 

I feel like Brit will have bigger singles and touring, but Xtina will more acclaim and album sales aretha1 

2 minutes ago, Angel's Advocate said:

Anything could happen. 

Nothing's certain

Both can smash, one can flop or both can flop aretha1 

I feel like Brit will have bigger singles and touring, but Xtina will more acclaim and album sales aretha1 

The fuck?

Britney is stuck with a residency for two more years ny14

X is taking a long break from "The Voice" to focus on album and promo ny14

Oh and Pretty Girls says hello help ny14

5 minutes ago, LG5 Pls Dont Flop said:

Poor Xtincta. She always has to rely on other artists to be relevant. 

OT: Britney is coming back to slay. bey3

It's called being smart.

Radio starts to cut you off after the age of 35. So Christina have features on her records will certainly help with airplay. BritBot will struggle with her singles without assistance from newer acts. 

2 hours ago, Agugaga said:

The fuck?

Britney is stuck with a residency for two more years ny14

X is taking a long break from "The Voice" to focus on album and promo ny14

Oh and Pretty Girls says hello help ny14

if you clearly "know" it's xtina who will do better why the fuck did you make this useless thread

girl bye

7 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Let's see,Work Bitch was certified platinum. What about Your Body?  xtina11

Lets see, Say Something was certified 5x platinum. Was that because of A Great Big World? ny14

Just now, Agugaga said:

Lets see, Say Something was certified 5x platinum. Was that because of A Great Big World? ny14

Ok let's make a summary of Xtina's situation:

She hasn't got a successful album since 2006. Her last solo #1 was in 2001. The only things she has been doing the past years are featurings and sitting on a spinning chair.

She was lucky with "Say Something". Calm your tits,she ain't going to slay. You need a reality check.  ny14

21 minutes ago, Angel's Advocate said:

but Xtina will more acclaim and album sales aretha1 

She's not exactly a critical darling, dear. Her highest Metacritic score is a 69 and the rest are all in the mid-to-low 50s.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bitch, physical sales were dead in 2016 and have been for years. Don’t act like it just occurred last year because that’s comveniently when Liberation came out.   You’re the butt of the joke on t

“So I'm done and I will no longer engage in any of the Brit/Xtina feuds that are thrown at me. I know I officially stan a winning pop diva who controls her decisions, life and career and tha

This thread is from before Glory was even released, so she did drop an album since then and we can compare it.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.