Jump to content
Agugaga

Whose new album will do better...Britney or Christina?

Who will have more commercial success?   

67 members have voted

  1. 1. Whose new era will have more commercial success?

    • Britney
      58
    • Christina
      9


Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I love when a old thread reappears. 

 

Bahhahaha, look at the votes bey7ny1xtina4carla1fall6

But Britney hasn’t even dropped an album, so how can we compare? ari1 

This thread was made 2 years before “Liberation” was even released. Let’s see how much Britney can sell if she ever comes out of retirement. nat2 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

But Britney hasn’t even dropped an album, so how can we compare? ari1 

This thread was made 2 years before “Liberation” was even released. Let’s see how much Britney can sell if she ever comes out of retirement. nat2 

This thread is from before Glory was even released, so she did drop an album since then and we can compare it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Violet said:

This thread is from before Glory was even released, so she did drop an album since then and we can compare it.

Why would we compare albums that came 2 years apart when in 2018 physical sales are completely dead compared to 2016? ari1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

Why would we compare albums that came 2 years apart when in 2018 physical sales are completely dead compared to 2016? ari1 

Because SPS calculations exist and have for several years now. We can let Liberation age a little longer if you prefer. However I don’t think it will make a difference. 

Right Moves is still a damn bop tho. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

Why would we compare albums that came 2 years apart when in 2018 physical sales are completely dead compared to 2016? ari1 

Bitch, physical sales were dead in 2016 and have been for years. Don’t act like it just occurred last year because that’s comveniently when Liberation came out. lmfao1 

You’re the butt of the joke on this whole forum. lmfao1 

Look at the poll. Look at the X stans not taking your side. Look at you still coming back to X vs Brit stan wars even though you’re done with that. lmfao1 

A. FUCKING. JOKE. lmfao1 

Link to post
Share on other sites

“So I'm done and I will no longer engage in any of the Brit/Xtina feuds that are thrown at me. I know I officially stan a winning pop diva who controls her decisions, life and career and that's all that matters to me oprah14 

-Agugaga, 1/13/2019 (yesterday, separate thread)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

“So I'm done and I will no longer engage in any of the Brit/Xtina feuds that are thrown at me. I know I officially stan a winning pop diva who controls her decisions, life and career and that's all that matters to me oprah14 

-Agugaga, 1/13/2019 (yesterday)

Give the good sis a break.

 

She's clearly forgetful. oprah14

Link to post
Share on other sites

Since Liberation flopped and "Fall In Line" couldn't even enter the Billboard Hot 100 after her epic performance at the Billboard Music Awards, I would say that her name doesn't say a lot anymore unlike artists like Taylor. I'll go for Britneybrit12

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bitch, physical sales were dead in 2016 and have been for years. Don’t act like it just occurred last year because that’s comveniently when Liberation came out.   You’re the butt of the joke on t

“So I'm done and I will no longer engage in any of the Brit/Xtina feuds that are thrown at me. I know I officially stan a winning pop diva who controls her decisions, life and career and tha

@Agugaga game over you lose sit down and don’t get back up thank you, next  


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×