Agugaga

Whose new album will do better...Britney or Christina?

Who will have more commercial success?   

67 members have voted

1. 1. Whose new era will have more commercial success?

• Britney
    • Christina

9 hours ago, rocky road said:

THst person who doesn’t know who tony Bennett is even tho he’s a legend 

I didn't really know who he is prior to working with the nose.

6 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I didn't really know who he is prior to working with the nose.

This why the ATRL generation is a mess Lol

claim the likes of Xtina and shakira aren’t legends but marina and the almonds and botney are

lmfaooooooo jj1

35 minutes ago, rocky road said:

claim the likes of Xtina and shakira aren’t legends but marina and the almonds and botney are

lmfaooooooo jj1

You can't really expect someone below the age of idk 18, to know Tony Bennett... rip4

3 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

You can't really expect someone below the age of idk 18, to know Tony Bennett... rip4

Then they should refrain from opinions on what makes a music legend, cause it’s embarrassing. I don’t expect them to get Xtinas genius since they’re so young, so they’re forgiven bey4

But hey, even when gays grown sometimes they still don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♂️ Just look at pulse they grown ass folk and are still OBSESSED with hating on Xtina and trying to discredit her, for good reason xtina4 

7 hours ago, rocky road said:

lmfaooooooo jj1

Totally nothing to do with the fact that outside the US he's not really as heavily known. Much like how most people in the US probably wouldn't know who Tom Jones is.

Shakira and Britney are legends though, who the fuck is Marina And The Diamonds? 

6 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Or just someone from a country where he isn't that big! I'm not below 18 though. 

3 hours ago, rocky road said:

Then they should refrain from opinions on what makes a music legend, cause it’s embarrassing. I don’t expect them to get Xtinas genius since they’re so young, so they’re forgiven bey4

But hey, even when gays grown sometimes they still don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♂️ Just look at pulse they grown ass folk and are still OBSESSED with hating on Xtina and trying to discredit her, for good reason xtina4 

Quite a hypocritical post considering how much you hate on Brit. 

On 1/16/2019 at 6:54 PM, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Gaga's material with him charted, certified platinum, won grammys etc.

xtina's performance with him is UNKNOWN, the majority of what she touches turns to shit

That's not very nice.

On 1/15/2019 at 10:51 AM, Agugaga said:

Pathetic that Britney could only sell 1/30 of what Adele did that year. Y’all claimed CD sales were dead in 2016 nat2 

literally everyone sells shit numbers compared to Adele. she's one of the very few who can sell record-breaking numbers effortlessly clap1 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bitch, physical sales were dead in 2016 and have been for years. Don’t act like it just occurred last year because that’s comveniently when Liberation came out.   You’re the butt of the joke on t

“So I'm done and I will no longer engage in any of the Brit/Xtina feuds that are thrown at me. I know I officially stan a winning pop diva who controls her decisions, life and career and tha

This thread is from before Glory was even released, so she did drop an album since then and we can compare it.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.