Chapman

THE 1ST ANNUAL FOTP HUNGER GAMES. (THE GAMES - FINALE - P. 71)

200.gif

WELCOME TO THE FIRST ANNUAL FOTP HUNGER GAMES! Today is the day where you get a first look at our 48 tributes, in the Parade where they dress to impress sponsors, and amaze the crowd with fashion and beauty, before getting blood all over themselves in the arena. FIRST, SOME BORING DISCLAIMERS - 

Spoiler

Everything happened in this game is not decided by your dear host, but by a random script. I will edit some minor events happening in the arena to spice up the whole thing, but I swear that I won't change the winner, or any kills. And you've signed up for the Hunger Games, meaning you, and your friends, will probably die. You might even be the person that killed your friends. So don't get pressed, this is all fun and games. moo1 AND BATTLEGROUND RULES APPLY. Drag artists and faves however you like but don't come for actual users (too hard jj2 )

Now for the part you've all been waiting for.... Let's welcome our tributes!

PC6TvTg.gif

To start off in District 1 we have @Hyun. , @Snow , @Daenerys , and @Laura . Although being lesser known to the public, they are extremely close, and behind the scenes they’ve studied hundreds of Game Of Thrones tactics. So despite the lack of sponsorships from the public they’ll be pretty well off. And make the kills as bloody and watchable as possible.

DISTRICT 2

The tributes sent in for District 2 is an @Apple, a @Lemon, a Mariah stan @Skywalker and a stan of everything @Entea. They don’t seem to be related one bit, and were almost forced to volunteer by (President) @. They do seem close and enthusiastic though, and together their power is still unknown.

ezimba15507614907600.jpg

Oh this group looks dangerous. And cute!  @#JusticeForSober @Cortez @Rachel Berry and @Royalty, all fresh Ari stans, have united to scream their way to victory. They have matching outfits, cute makeup and hair, looking absolutely alright. They’ve got the looks, the energy, and what it takes to win this thing. 

p.s. dangerous woman references will be used throughout this entire season.

W7gW2pX.jpg

Up next in District 4 we have the army of the winner of the FOTP Faves Hunger Games, our favourite Katycats, @Justas @Jake. @Carlos and @Harley Quinn. They might seem friendly on the site, but will they tear a bitch (swiftie) apart when they now get the chance to?

NvDB8K0.jpg

@ChooseyLover @Kirjava @#MusicNotTheBling @Newton oh god I love this banner lmfao1 

(is this the fighters squad? ok got it) In District 5 we have four diehard Xtina stans, heartbroken after the fact that their fave was brutally murdered by Ariana Grande in the Faves HG. They’re ready to kill every Ari stan.

DISTRICT 6

@Semeria @Vilppu @blankdreams @Hylia

District 6 consists of 3 irrelevants + 1. Make of that what you will. This mixed set of tributes is unbiased and determined, and could easily become the black horse of the games. Plus one of their tributes could rig this entire thing whenever they want. 

DOD3HIS.png

@RihannaRTT @Habits @BLUE. @Shiver

District 7 (btw) is the #PI group. Strengths: Promo spamming people to death. Weaknesses: Getting coldly rejected by a status update of “Awh I’ve already voted.”, or just “No thanks sass1”. You can change your votes now, just click everything you voted again and vote for Alessia Cara! I’ll love you forever? Please? Vote? For me? Please?

4-cute-puppies-wallpaper-640x480.jpg

awwwwwwwwww

I mean here is the tributes for District 8, the Taylor group, nicest of the nicests @Arya @Kali  @TaylorNation™ and @Robert.. In the Faves HG Taylor was stabbed straight in the chest by Katy, and now they’ve come to avenge her. It’s gonna be some real cat fighting going on with this district and the Katycats. 

Go District 8 brit0 

DISTRICT 9

@Tampon @Chris Pratt @fab @Alejandreaux

In District 9 we have some Lana stans! A messy queen, a hot set, a Katy troll (you see those growling cats over these you in danger gurl it’s 4v1) aand a New Member/MOTY Nominee. Great team.

fxM9DVx.png   UkeiLdV.jpg

@McDreamy @Rico @Mystique @Absolute 

District 10 consists of 3 Rih stans + 1. To be fair one of them’s a Drake stan but Rih and Drake are basically the same person. These girls are gonna work work work their way to victory. As we saw in various BG and music videos, Rihanna and her army are not to be messed with.

tumblr_nv345nv_Shn1ql0zj4o1_1280.jpg

@Hunty Bear @Americunt @Lachlan @Andres

A group of stylish model-like tributes enter the parade.. You’re looking the District 11 tributes, aka Lana group No. 2, or the 3Mods+1 group. High heels, makeup done, hair on point; this group is giving some competition to the Ari stans! But five minutes in the arena and all that will fade away.

OrKMyOS.jpg

@Dr. Slay @Sylk @frankgutz @DisneyRejects

Last but surely not least we have District 12, the new member clique + 1.  Usually D12 tributes are the weakest, and at the bottom of any betting list. We can see their management team isn't doing a very good job through looking at their dress for this parade. Though with their relevancy and uprep prowess is it possible for one of them to turn this around, becoming the 5th D12 winner ever?

And that wraps up our overview of the FOTP Hunger Games tributes. BUT WAIT… There’s another group of tributes coming.

We see two of people walking towards the arena. It’s tributes from District 13, @Honey~ and @jackodonovan  What on earth is D13 doing here? And then another pair of people comes along…. 

It’s the notorious @KatyCat4Ever with her leader, winner of the Faves HG, Katy Perry.

Together they say no words, and march on the avenue as the crowd goes silent. What they’re doing here nobody knows, but surely they’ll add a lot of drama into the arena.

[now I'm gonna explain why there's a D13.. basically I fucked up and I put two people on the teams list but not the sign-up list, so now we have 2 users extra jj4 but I found a way to kinda cheat the site, which explains the extra district. nothing to worry about, carry on with your killing moo1 ]

this looks a bit messy jj4 sorry I'm a bit tired so I slacked off a bit in the end. and sorry to @Honey~ and @jackodonovan for being kinda left out, I really did mess up jj4 

but still I'm excited to see this happen cry7 I'll take a quick nap and get everything ready, I hope I can post the first bloodbath tonight! Which means some of yall will get killed bey6

Just now, blankdreams said:

this looks a bit messy jj4 sorry I'm a bit tired so I slacked off a bit in the end. and sorry to @Honey~ and @jackodonovan for being kinda left out, I really did mess up jj4 

but still I'm excited to see this happen cry7 I'll take a quick nap and get everything ready, I hope I can post the first bloodbath tonight! Which means some of yall will get killed bey6

That's alright I didn't have a group in the first place dead7 

(in real life I'd die so quick dead2 I'm a cuddly-lover not a fighter by any means) 

Just now, Honey~ said:

That's alright I didn't have a group in the first place dead7 

(in real life I'd die so quick dead2 I'm a cuddly-lover not a fighter by any means) 

Paul, I Think I Told You, I'm A Lover Not A Fighter sia3

Spoiler

2 hours ago, blankdreams said:

200.gif

WELCOME TO THE FIRST ANNUAL FOTP HUNGER GAMES! Today is the day where you get a first look at our 48 tributes, in the Parade where they dress to impress sponsors, and amaze the crowd with fashion and beauty, before getting blood all over themselves in the arena. FIRST, SOME BORING DISCLAIMERS - 

Reveal hidden contents

Everything happened in this game is not decided by your dear host, but by a random script. I will edit some minor events happening in the arena to spice up the whole thing, but I swear that I won't change the winner, or any kills. And you've signed up for the Hunger Games, meaning you, and your friends, will probably die. You might even be the person that killed your friends. So don't get pressed, this is all fun and games. moo1 

Now for the part you've all been waiting for.... Let's welcome our tributes!

a34fee0196.gif

To start off in District 1 we have @Hyun. , @Snow , @Daenerys , and @Laura . Although being lesser known to the public, they are extremely close, and behind the scenes they’ve studied hundreds of Game Of Thrones tactics. So despite the lack of sponsorships from the public they’ll be pretty well off. And make the kills as bloody and watchable as possible.

DISTRICT 2

The tributes sent in for District 2 is an @Apple, a @Lemon, a Mariah stan @Skywalker and a stan of everything @Entea. They don’t seem to be related one bit, and were almost forced to volunteer by (President) @. They do seem close and enthusiastic though, and together their power is still unknown.

ezimba15507614907600.jpg

Oh this group looks dangerous. And cute!  @#JusticeForSober @Cortez @Rachel Berry and @Royalty, all fresh Ari stans, have united to scream their way to victory. They have matching outfits, cute makeup and hair, looking absolutely alright. They’ve got the looks, the energy, and what it takes to win this thing. 

p.s. dangerous woman references will be used throughout this entire season.

W7gW2pX.jpg

Up next in District 4 we have the army of the winner of the FOTP Faves Hunger Games, our favourite Katycats, @Justas @Jake. @Carlos and @Harley Quinn. They might seem friendly on the site, but will they tear a bitch (swiftie) apart when they now get the chance to?

NvDB8K0.jpg

@ChooseyLover @Kirjava @#MusicNotTheBling @Newton oh god I love this banner lmfao1 

(is this the fighters squad? ok got it) In District 5 we have four diehard Xtina stans, heartbroken after the fact that their fave was brutally murdered by Ariana Grande in the Faves HG. They’re ready to kill every Ari stan.

DISTRICT 6

@Semeria @Vilppu @blankdreams @Hylia

District 6 consists of 3 irrelevants + 1. Make of that what you will. This mixed set of tributes is unbiased and determined, and could easily become the black horse of the games. Plus one of their tributes could rig this entire thing whenever they want. 

n6LF0T8.jpg

@RihannaRTT @Habits @BLUE. @Shiver

District 7 (btw) is the #PI group. Strengths: Promo spamming people to death. Weaknesses: Getting coldly rejected by a status update of “Awh I’ve already voted.”, or just “No thanks sass1”. You can change your votes now, just click everything you voted again and vote for Alessia Cara! I’ll love you forever? Please? Vote? For me? Please?

4-cute-puppies-wallpaper-640x480.jpg

awwwwwwwwww

I mean here is the tributes for District 8, the Taylor group, nicest of the nicests @Arya @Kali  @TaylorNation™ and @Robert.. In the Faves HG Taylor was stabbed straight in the chest by Katy, and now they’ve come to avenge her. It’s gonna be some real cat fighting going on with this district and the Katycats. 

Go District 8 brit0 

DISTRICT 9

@Tampon @Chris Pratt @fab @Alejandreaux

In District 9 we have some Lana stans! A messy queen, a hot set, a Katy troll (you see those growling cats over these you in danger gurl it’s 4v1) aand a New Member/MOTY Nominee. Great team.

fxM9DVx.png   UkeiLdV.jpg

@McDreamy @Rico @Mystique @Absolute 

District 10 consists of 3 Rih stans + 1. To be fair one of them’s a Drake stan but Rih and Drake are basically the same person. These girls are gonna work work work their way to victory. As we saw in various BG and music videos, Rihanna and her army are not to be messed with.

tumblr_nv345nv_Shn1ql0zj4o1_1280.jpg

@Hunty Bear @Americunt @Lachlan @Andres

A group of stylish model-like tributes enter the parade.. You’re looking the District 11 tributes, aka Lana group No. 2, or the 3Mods+1 group. High heels, makeup done, hair on point; this group is giving some competition to the Ari stans! But five minutes in the arena and all that will fade away.

06.JPG

@Dr. Slay @Sylk @frankgutz @DisneyRejects

Last but surely not least we have District 12, the new member clique + 1.  Usually D12 tributes are the weakest, and at the bottom of any betting list. We can see their management team isn't doing a very good job through looking at their dress for this parade. Though with their relevancy and uprep prowess is it possible for one of them to turn this around, becoming the 5th D12 winner ever?

And that wraps up our overview of the FOTP Hunger Games tributes. BUT WAIT… There’s another group of tributes coming.

We see two of people walking towards the arena. It’s tributes from District 13, @Honey~ and @jackodonovan  What on earth is D13 doing here? And then another pair of people comes along…. 

It’s the notorious @KatyCat4Ever with her leader, winner of the Faves HG, Katy Perry.

Together they say no words, and march on the avenue as the crowd goes silent. What they’re doing here nobody knows, but surely they’ll add a lot of drama into the arena.

[now I'm gonna explain why there's a D13.. basically I fucked up and I put two people on the teams list but not the sign-up list, so now we have 2 users extra jj4 but I found a way to kinda cheat the site, which explains the extra district. nothing to worry about, carry on with your killing moo1 ]

how am i one of the nicest members jj2 

1 minute ago, ChooseyLover said:

Paul, I Think I Told You, I'm A Lover Not A Fighter sia3

Reveal hidden contents

Every night (s)he walks right in my dreams 

since I met h(im)er from the start demi1