Firdawsi

Make Me coming on May 20th

Britney Spears in the studio

But the wait is almost over - the first track from Britney Spears' ninth studio album will be called 'Make Me' and is set to drop on May 20th!

The track, previously called 'Make Me Ooh', will be revealed before Brit's performance at theBillboard Music Awards after months of speculation. A source has also revealed that the music video for the track is also ready to go - and Britney's in the best shape of her life in the promo.

We already know that Britters will be belting out a medley of her biggest hits at the ceremony in Las Vegas on 22nd May - but could we be seeing the first live performance of 'Make Me' too?

-CapitalFM

They changed that hideous title, I'm so happy cry7 

giphy.gif

All Hail Godney! cry0 

4 hours ago, Angel's Advocate said:

This screenshot was fake jj4 

30 minutes ago, Erotic said:

Is this legit? mad5 I can't keep up with what is and isn't anymore mad5 Britney just come through girl mad5 

Yes! Make Me is 100% real but we don't know if it's coming in May or June. 

3 hours ago, Tampon said:

Is she not gonna announce it?

No, it's speculated that she wants to drop it secretly.

4 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

Yes! Make Me is 100% real but we don't know if it's coming in May or June. 

Oh yeah I knew Make Me was, but now I'm going to hype myself for May 20th and there isn't anything I can do to stop it now jj4 There is literally so much anticipation for B9. I don't remember this really for either Femme Fatale or Britney Jean alex1 

17 minutes ago, Erotic said:

Oh yeah I knew Make Me was, but now I'm going to hype myself for May 20th and there isn't anything I can do to stop it now jj4 There is literally so much anticipation for B9. I don't remember this really for either Femme Fatale or Britney Jean alex1 

I think it's because Britney is TRULY back on top form, and the era hasn't even started yet. You can tell that she's feeling a lot happier and her body hasn't ever looked so good since pre-Blackout. It's making everyone a lot more excited, because it will hopefully correspond to some amazing music too alex1 (not that Femme Fatale wasn't awesome though)