Onika

Pebe lets loose on Twitter: "So are Kesha's constitutional rights being violated now, judge lady?"

i hate to break it to her but her daughter signed a contract and the situation that she is in is very shitty and these kinds of things are bound to happen since there is a contract

1 minute ago, Mint said:

i hate to break it to her but her daughter signed a contract and the situation that she is in is very shitty and these kinds of things are bound to happen since there is a contract

Well yeah, but there's no valid reason to prevent her from performing a Bob Dylan tribute/cover dead2 

20 minutes ago, Mint said:

Free Kesha from the Pedo

38 minutes ago, Mint said:

The judge has the power to release Kesha from the contract. She didn't do it because she believed Sony's and Luke's claims that Kesha would be able to release music and that it would be promoted. It should be obvious at this point that the contract should be canceled. Get on it judge lady.

28 minutes ago, Onika said:

Well yeah, but there's no valid reason to prevent her from performing a Bob Dylan tribute/cover dead2 

nevermind on that

1 minute ago, Tonic said:

Omfg I LOVE her mom. She is such a queen.

She's kind of a mess sometimes but it's really just because she cares so much about Kesha oprah4 

53 minutes ago, Igloo Australia said:

I feel like we're not doing enough to help her or take him down either. i'm afraid Kesha will end up being forgotten, which it means that Dr. Luke "wins" rih14

That's why he's not letting her perform.

At this point any public appearance she makes reminds people of her situation and what a piece of shit he is.

He does it to limit her exposure and to hurt her directly.

34 minutes ago, Living Dead Boy said:

That's why he's not letting her perform.

At this point any public appearance she makes reminds people of her situation and what a piece of shit he is.

He does it to limit her exposure and to hurt her directly.

I think it backfired. Cancelling has brought far more attention to her situation than letting her perform would have.

21 minutes ago, DanceCommander said:

I think it backfired. Cancelling has brought far more attention to her situation than letting her perform would have.

It would have been in his best interest to never agree in the first place. There's only one reason it makes sense that he would agree to let her do this, let it get advertised, and then take it back: he's pulling a power play, sending a message of "I own you," because he gets off on it. How anyone could doubt Kesha at this point is beyond me. Things like this only prove what an abuser he really is, but I guess he thinks he's safe enough that he can get away with outright publicly abusing and humiliating her. And, shit, maybe he will get away with it. It's sickening.