fab

Beyoncé: The Singles Megarate (Results on page 1)

11 minutes ago, Nick Jonas said:

Why don't u love them?

recreate-beyonc-s-makeup-look-from-her-m

Because they are tragic katy1   I don't really use her earlier albums tbh,  mostly 4, ST and Lemonade aka the best string of albums by a female artist ever   cry6 

Had to go yesterday, and yeah, the results were trash but at least Hell-o and Irreplaceable didn't win + after all, Crazy in Legend is one of the best pop classics ever so I'd say its win was deserved.

Thanks for hosting, you did well clap2

2 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

Had to go yesterday, and yeah, the results were trash but at least Hell-o and Irreplaceable didn't win + after all, Crazy in Legend is one of the best pop classics ever so I'd say its win was deserved.

Thanks for hosting, you did well clap2

Crazy In Love was kinda predictable tbh, it isn't really anyone's fave song but no one hates it either and everyone kinda bops to it -  it only got 6 votes below 8. The songs that got the most 10s and 11s (mainly the 4 and Lemonade singles) also received many low scores, which made them fall out of the Top 5 jj3 . 

Thanks yas2

Just now, fab said:

katy1 I think Drunk In Love is so much better 

Imo CIL is their only great duet. Deja Vu is just OK, Bonnie & Clyde would be amazing if Jay wasn't so untalented, Upgrade U is pretty unremarkable, Drunk in Love is boring and overrated, Part II (On the Run) drags a bit too much for my liking, and Hollywood and THYLI are both awful. Did I forget anything?

4 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

Imo CIL is their only great duet. Deja Vu is just OK, Bonnie & Clyde would be amazing if Jay wasn't so untalented, Upgrade U is pretty unremarkable, Drunk in Love is boring and overrated, Part II (On the Run) drags a bit too much for my liking, and Hollywood and THYLI are both awful. Did I forget anything?

lets settle this in an extra thread  aretha1