RihannaRTT

TAG | The Final Results Show!

1 minute ago, #JusticeForSober said:

The system failed me again fall3 

the references to my event is fucking everywhere cry4 

and btw I always thought it was "Cause we're collecting moments, tethers on my mind" fall3 not even sure what that word means but I'll keep bopping to it like that

@Kristina if you don't wanna host I'll be happy to take it over cry7 but does it start right after this or do I get to choose?

cus I'm a bit bussy just for this few days and the gays are worn out from this season anyways, @RihannaRTT?

3 minutes ago, blankdreams said:

the references to my event is fucking everywhere cry4 

and btw I always thought it was "Cause we're collecting moments, tethers on my mind" fall3 not even sure what that word means but I'll keep bopping to it like that

@Kristina if you don't wanna host I'll be happy to take it over cry7 but does it start right after this or do I get to choose?

cus I'm a bit bussy just for this few days and the gays are worn out from this season anyways, @RihannaRTT?

That would be great! antm1 I'm pretty sure you can choose to start whenever, a little break is probably good anyway.

7 minutes ago, Sylk said:

From the day I joined fotp I've always loved @Tasso <3 He's my fav mod and someday I wanna see him as an admin! 

Just a random thought! :P

Omg thanks you're too sweet cry9

I don't want to be an admin tho laughcry1 

35 minutes ago, Kristina said:

That would be great! antm1 I'm pretty sure you can choose to start whenever, a little break is probably good anyway.

BLANKDREAMS YOUR TAG SEASON 10247210947 HOST antm1 

@RihannaRTT I'll be picking it up then, I'll wait a few weeks or so but make sure you promo for me it it won't flop fall3 

43 minutes ago, blankdreams said:

BLANKDREAMS YOUR TAG SEASON 10247210947 HOST antm1 

@RihannaRTT I'll be picking it up then, I'll wait a few weeks or so but make sure you promo for me it it won't flop fall3 

awesomeness clap3 

I just logged back on and have 34 notifications dead2 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't wait to collect my prize  

wow almost madonna's age  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.