DanceCommander

Sony Music and RCA praise Kesha's BBMA performance

7 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Well that's not what Kesha exactly needs from them

True but it shows the bad PR has really affected them and they're trying to appear supportive. I don't think Luke is getting their 100% support anymore because they're clearly worrying about their public image. 

Just now, DanceCommander said:

True but it shows the bad PR has really affected them and they're trying to appear supportive. I don't think Luke is getting their 100% support anymore because they're clearly worrying about their public image. 

Yeah but still Luke is the powerful one in this situation brit2

1 minute ago, ChooseyLover said:

Yeah but still Luke is the powerful one in this situation brit2

No doubt about that. But now they have to balance his needs with how they look to the public. Kesha was getting so much attention in the last few days it's like they had no choice but to tweet their support.

Living for the replies dead2 

22 minutes ago, DanceCommander said:

MTE

35 minutes ago, DanceCommander said:

basically this

But lbr, it's only a good thing to get Sony on her side. She is not getting out of that contract, we have to deal with it. The best thing right now is a settlement for both parties involved, and Sony letting Kesha release without Luke orangu1