Legendarylovers

Why did Gaga get her last #1 half a decade ago?

WHy?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. WHy?

• ARTPOP was dated
    • the geepee lost interest
    • LG5 is coming!

ayumi1 The Gaga stans wanna say Katy declined and is over but WHERE is the good sis gaga? 

She went from 6 #1 singles to just 2 in ONE era ny2ny2ny2  what kind of decline  ny4ny4 

Her career is over!! ny4ny6ny3

Katy, Rihanna and Taylor managed to stay big and get #1s after all these years 

tumblr_mkqjy81A3V1s3cztko1_250.gif

Gaga could get no number one hits and i would still perfer her

Taylor, Rihanna and Katy are all plastic pop bitches who grab the most popular producers and song writers in the industry to make them songs

their voices are replaceable and they are only famous for their videos, image and personality

Dont get me wrong, i listen to Rihanna and liked many songs from Katy, but they just arent on the level of gaga if its about quality and "art"

plus im happy if songs i like are no 1s but it doesnt make them better 

12 minutes ago, Angel's Advocate said:

Britney had to wait 10 years b/w her 1st and 2nd #1

Xtina 9 I think b/w her 4th and 5th

Who knows, she might "soon:lolga:

Using Gaga's definition of soon I think it may never happen :lolga:

7 minutes ago, Dawni said:

Gaga could get no number one hits and i would still perfer her

Taylor, Rihanna and Katy are all plastic pop bitches who grab the most popular producers and song writers in the industry to make them songs

their voices are replaceable and they are only famous for their videos, image and personality

Dont get me wrong, i listen to Rihanna and liked many songs from Katy, but they just arent on the level of gaga if its about quality and "art"

plus im happy if songs i like are no 1s but it doesnt make them better 

if they are replaceable wouldnt another artist taken their places whilst they took long breaks? 

WHo replaced rihanna? Selena interesting1 who?

If it was all abut art (minus the jazz albums) why did Gaga run to her old producers to make an album that sounded like her first 2 albums interesting1 and it looks like shes doing the same thing now but she used the most popular producer (mark ronson) and her old producers for this album.

As for Katy, she has been working with the same producers since her first album and she gave many of her co writers their first hits interesting1 I cant really defend taylor here since she ran to max martin. 

13 minutes ago, Dawni said:

Unlike the other 2 Taylor actually writes her own music so um2

Just now, Jae said:

Unlike the other 2 Taylor actually writes her own music so um2

this actually explaines the description of what shes wearing in every second song  mad10

3 minutes ago, Legendarylovers said:

if they are replaceable wouldnt another artist taken their places whilst they took long breaks? 

WHo replaced rihanna? Selena interesting1 who?

If it was all abut art (minus the jazz albums) why did Gaga run to her old producers to make an album that sounded like her first 2 albums interesting1 and it looks like shes doing the same thing now but she used the most popular producer (mark ronson) and her old producers for this album.

As for Katy, she has been working with the same producers since her first album and she gave many of her co writers their first hits interesting1 I cant really defend taylor here since she ran to max martin. 

Its easier to take people who are already famous than some unknown bitches. I just say its easy to replace their voice and style and actually people like rita ora already tried it and got some no 1s with that shit 

I dont even know a song by selena, i live in europe i dont think shes famous here lol2

Katy has 4-6 writers for every song and often more than 2 producers, i dont think she has more than a veto next to them

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.