Baby I

Why does Selena have a greatest hits album?

How can she release a greatest hits album when she has no hits? nat1

Selena_Gomez_-_For_You_(Official_Album_C oaOkbvq.png

She has done nothing remarkable or outstanding. She has broken 0 records whatsoever, she hasn't had an impact on pop culture. moo6 

The only thing she's good at is having annoying and petty fans clap1 For real though, have you seen them? They are the biggest trolls ever clap1 Why are they acting as if Selena is successful when her album took more than 7 months to go gold? nat1 They bodyshame Demi 24/7 but whenever someone starts talking about Selena's lupus they have mental breakdowns um2

Anyways enough talking about rodents xtina15 I honestly don't get why she has a greatest hits album. um2 Has she released hits that I don't know about? If so, please link me to them xtina15

Wasn't this just an album to finish her contract with Hollywood Records?

2 minutes ago, jdpm1991 said:

Her songs from The Scene um2

moo4

1 minute ago, Angel's Advocate said:

It was just a throwaway album to get her out of her contract with Hollywood records rip4 

1 minute ago, trashmagic said:

Wasn't this just an album to finish her contract with Hollywood Records?

Well you don't call it a greatest hits album then xtina15

1 minute ago, Dangerous Diva said:

moo4

'greatest hits' albums aren't literally GH albums rip4 

they are compilations/singles collections/#1s/etc.

7 minutes ago, Dangerous Diva said:

moo4

but its called For You? 

besides she had hits before revival awk1 and SOLO hits, which is more than you can say about the pubescent girl in your avie

5 minutes ago, Angel's Advocate said:

'greatest hits' albums aren't literally GH albums rip4 

they are compilations/singles collections/#1s/etc.

Well she has no #1s xtina15 Anyways, a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do even if it means making a crappy compilation of autotuned mess xtina2

1 minute ago, Benji said:

but its called For You? 

besides she had hits before revival awk1 and SOLO hits, which is more than you can say about the pubescent girl in your avie

rip4 

Just now, Dangerous Diva said:

Well she has no #1s xtina15 Anyways, a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do even if it means making a crappy compilation of autotuned mess xtina2

rip4 

13 minutes ago, Angel's Advocate said:

It was just a throwaway album to get her out of her contract with Hollywood records rip4 

I dont even like selena but this. aretha1 no need to try and drag her for having a greatest hits album interesting1

Even pixie lott has one and most people dont know who she is

1 minute ago, Benji said:

but its called For You? 

Come &Get It? xtina2 xtina2

Also, at least that pubescent girl makes it up with her talent, can't say the same for Selena though nat1

Just now, Dangerous Diva said:

Also, at least that pubescent girl makes it up with her talent, can't say the same for Selena though nat1

Naturally, AYWR. LYLALS, Who Says, C&GI, THWWIW awk1 just because they werent huge smashes it doesnt mean they werent hits awk1

12 minutes ago, Dangerous Diva said:

I don't understand why @Benji keeps coming for Ari, when he has ha Award. dead2 

4 minutes ago, Bill Kaulitz said:

I don't understand why @Benji keeps coming for Ari, when he has ha Award. dead2 

Mess 

15 minutes ago, Benji said:

Naturally, AYWR. LYLALS, Who Says, C&GI, THWWIW awk1 just because they werent huge smashes it doesnt mean they werent hits awk1

Well according to her fans, if a song isn't a top 5 single then it's not a hit. moo6

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.