Chapman

Top Answer Game | GAME 2 | Round One // Signups

jj2Ykal.png

Welcome to the first round of the second game of the 12403134098th season of the FOTP Top Answer Game! We're (I'm back) with more sexual questions, more kii-worthy results shows and a better host, obviously! jj2 That's right, I've formally stole this game from the amazing @RihannaRTT, and I hope I'll live up to the amazing shows you've hosted before hug1 

Every single FOTP member is absolutely welcome to join, the more people the messier, the better! For new players you can, and should, read the information thread that your previous host has put together that will be a guide for all future seasons of the events. It contains all information about the event, alongside the rules and the aim of the game.

This has been an ongoing game for years on in FOTP, and every person that's played absolutely loved it. Or most of them idk. But it only takes less than 5 minutes to send in your answers every week, you can think for days for answers or troll with stupid answers, that's completely up to you! And minor detail - You get a VIP if you win. 2 monthsss who doesn't love a bit of VIP and laughs? So come on, have some fun! 

Without further adoo-doo here are questions for Round One - 

ROUND ONE QUESTIONS
1. What is the best album that has been released already this year?

2. Name an artist that needs to have their own FOTP permasection.
3. What would you do in front of a mirror?
4. Name an object that people would hide in their rooms.
5. Excluding China, name a country in Asia.
6. Which artist are you most excited for their next album / era?
7. Name an attractive actor.
8. As of now, which FOTP event / game hosted this year did you enjoy the most?
9. Name a previous Grammy AOTY winner.
10. Name a random HBO TV show.

Unlike the previous game this game will last 4 rounds. The time for results show will remain to every Sunday at 20:00 BST. Every results show there's 50 bonus points (!!!) up for grabs, and guess where that leads to? Winning! VIP Subscriptions! Custom banners! Relevancy! So make sure you come in and have some laughs (and a good Internet connection).

PM me your answers to each question by the deadline. The deadline for Round One is 23:59 UTC on Saturday, the 4th of June. The results show for the first round will be on Sunday, the 5th of June. Did I mention there's prizes? VIP subscriptions? Absolutely no effort to get a VIP subscription? ROUND ONE BEGINS NOW!!

and telling me that you're playing below would be nice too. DON'T LET THE GAME OR THIS THREAD FLOP GUYS

@#JusticeForSober @#MusicNotTheBling @Alejandreaux @andy @Anton @AriLana DelGrande @Billie @blankdreams @BLUE. @ChooseyLover @Chris Pratt @Cortez  @Entea @fab @frankgutz @Galaxy @Goot @Harley Quinn @HeatSeeker @Hylia @Hyun. @idontthinkyouknownowimchec @Jae @Justas @Kesha Rose Sebert @Kristina @L U K E @Lachlan @lautnerfied @M A R N ★ @Maraj @Moonlight Diva @MrPopPants @Newton @Nocturn @Okan @PhCh @Popboi @Ryan @Scully @Shiver @Snow @Sylkmonster @Tampon @Tasso @TattooedHeart @Venus XCX

Guys there's a new game! And a new better host! Why on earth would you not sign up? again?

FOR THOSE THAT CAME CLOSE LAST TIME. TRY AGAIN. DOOO ITTTT

rihannaRTT could you move this into the subsection for me pls nat1 

and give me some kind of ~adminstrative power~ to it? maybe? nat1nat1nat1 

1 minute ago, blankdreams said:

@#JusticeForSober @#MusicNotTheBling @Alejandreaux @andy @Anton @AriLana DelGrande @Billie @blankdreams @BLUE. @ChooseyLover @Chris Pratt @Cortez  @Entea @fab @frankgutz @Galaxy @Goot @Harley Quinn @HeatSeeker @Hylia @Hyun. @idontthinkyouknownowimchec @Jae @Justas @Kesha Rose Sebert @Kristina @L U K E @Lachlan @lautnerfied @M A R N ★ @Maraj @Moonlight Diva @MrPopPants @Newton @Nocturn @Okan @PhCh @Popboi @Ryan @Scully @Shiver @Snow @Sylkmonster @Tampon @Tasso @TattooedHeart @Venus XCX

Guys there's a new game! And a new better host! Why on earth would you not sign up? again?

FOR THOSE THAT CAME CLOSE LAST TIME. TRY AGAIN. DOOO ITTTT

rihannaRTT could you move this into the subsection for me pls nat1 

and give me some kind of ~adminstrative power~ to it? maybe? nat1nat1nat1 

nat1 lemme think about it.

2 minutes ago, Kesha Rose Sebert said:

nat1 lemme think about it.

only take five minutes nat1 every 7 days nat1 2 months of VIP nat1 

1 minute ago, L U K E said:

the impacT

reminding you you're answering on the most popular answer, not your personal opinion nat1 

Just now, blankdreams said:

only take five minutes nat1 every 7 days nat1 2 months of VIP nat1 

reminding you you're answering on the most popular answer, not your personal opinion nat1 

and ofc lies are most popular

imma finna google least attractive actors and see what comes up

Just now, Snow said:

I wasn't going to, but I'll join jj2 

Just because of the 10th question jj2 

if you find it fun, which you will, stick around jj2 

Just now, L U K E said:

and ofc lies are most popular

imma finna google least attractive actors and see what comes up

cool jj2 

Just now, blankdreams said:

if you find it fun, which you will, stick around jj2 

Well I actually joined the last one but dropped midway because I couldn't dedicate time to get on at a specific time to answer questions for extra points jj2 

But maybe I'll stick around this time now that you're hosting it jj2 

3 minutes ago, Chris Pratt said:

already sent oprah4 

quen oprah1 

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

Well I actually joined the last one but dropped midway because I couldn't dedicate time to get on at a specific time to answer questions for extra points jj2 

But maybe I'll stick around this time now that you're hosting it jj2 

smart jj2 I'll put in some GoT questions then jj2 

Just now, MrPopPants said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

What is 'HBO'? (Question 10)

HBO is the television broadcaster that has shows like Game of Thrones and True Blood.

3 minutes ago, MrPopPants said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

What is 'HBO'? (Question 10)

2 minutes ago, Juinae said:

HBO is the television broadcaster that has shows like Game of Thrones and True Blood.

exactly jj2 PopPants feel free to search the Internet for some of the questions. They're probably the most popular anyway.

Juinae I see you have been lurking on my events for a bit hug1 tell me this time you'll participate oprah1 

exactly jj2 PopPants feel free to search the Internet for some of the questions. They're probably the most popular anyway.

Juinae I see you have been lurking on my events for a bit hug1 tell me this time you'll participate oprah1 

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks @Juinae and @blankdreams - I need extra point for having a language barrier... sia3

I was just starting to think of my answers. I would be honoured to join this time round, your Hunger Games series had me laughing so this should be fun. ny1