fab

What do you think about Lemonade one month later?

So it's been a little over a month since Beyonce released the most acclaimed pop girl album of the millennium oprah13

How has your perception of the album changed since then? oprah11

I didn't really like the first four tracks of the album at first, but especially Pray You Catch Me and Don't Hurt Yourself have grown on me so much oprah13 

I think that Sorry and Hold Up are the weaker tracks on the album (although I still really like them) oprah11  My favourite song is definitely Freedom oprah13 

Lemonade instantly became my favourite Beyonce album and still is oprah13 

Share your thoughts oprah11 

(and pls vote in the singles megarate sia3 ) 

Well I still think that Don't Hurt Yourself is one of her best songs ever. All Night grew on me on a lot and I really, really love Forward. Other than that, nothing has really changed. I still love the album, just not as good as self titled.

3 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

Well I still think that Don't Hurt Yourself is one of her best songs ever. All Night grew on me on a lot and I really, really love Forward. Other than that, nothing has really changed. I still love the album, just not as good as self titled.

Finally someone appreciating Forward oprah13 

The songs I was rather mixed on initially, like Hold Up or Sandcastles, have grown on me, so now the only track I skip is Forward, and All Night went on to become my absolute favourite on the record and one of my favourites in her entire discography. As a whole, I still love it, although I'm still not sure whether this, 4 or self-titled is her best. 

6 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

The songs I was rather mixed on initially, like Hold Up or Sandcastles, have grown on me, so now the only track I skip is Forward, and All Night went on to become my absolute favourite on the record and one of my favourites in her entire discography. As a whole, I still love it, although I'm still not sure whether this, 4 or self-titled is her best. 

All Night has yet to fully grow on me tbh. It's a beautiful song but still feels a little filler-ish to me rav2 

12 minutes ago, Jae said:

I still like it a lot, more than self titled probably. It deserves acclaim and the bandwagon Bey haters here can stay mad I guess 

8 minutes ago, Mint said:

i think its epic

oprah13oprah13oprah13