Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Cunt

The Sims

On 9/6/2020 at 6:16 PM, Entea said:

Omg, she looks and acts just like plumbella, we stan yas2

And no, I've not heard of her before rip4

another Plumbella stan?

lol she is the ONly gammer i do enjoy watching she is soooooooo funny 

50 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

It could go one of two ways.

As long as it does look like the original Sims 4, I am good. Because, this was not a good look.

I'ts 2021 i want something like this sims 2 ULTRA FALSE advertising 

Oh god i remember the drama when does sims 4 screen shots came out 

it looks like a sim city 4 expansion pack 

21 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

I'ts 2021 i want something like this sims 2 ULTRA FALSE advertising 

The gameplay for the second Sims game was fucking incredible. Targeted for young adults and adults. How EA fucked this up... I'll never know.

21 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

Oh god i remember the drama when does sims 4 screen shots came out 

it looks like a sim city 4 expansion pack 

As shit as the fourth game has been, I have to give them the benefit of the fact the game was originally designed as an online, multi-player.
However, does not mean they couldn't develop it more over time.

Not to mention, the re-design of the concept box arts? Dumb and amateur.

On 2/7/2021 at 10:30 AM, Ruthless Love said:

Custom Content creators continuing to carry The Sims 4 on their backs; fuck buying stuff packs, just download some CC!

god this look way better omg

btw i just read for the first time the sism teram is teaming uo with some CC creators for the next pack 

3 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

I know, right? Greasy Goods is everything Dine Out should have been and more.
As for EA teaming up with CC creators, have not heard anything... but, would welcome it.

Yup I'll defenetly will be trying this , this weekend ugh 

and 

https://simscommunity.info/2021/02/05/the-sims-team-has-hired-21-custom-content-creators-for-the-next-sims-4-update/ 

sorry was about an update but I guess something big is comming, some people say that is about costume hair sliders and clothes color sliders idk

4 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

Yup I'll defenetly will be trying this , this weekend ugh

I am tempted to re-install the game and install the packs... so much incredible CC out there lately!

5 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

https://simscommunity.info/2021/02/05/the-sims-team-has-hired-21-custom-content-creators-for-the-next-sims-4-update/ 

sorry was about an update but I guess something big is comming, some people say that is about costume hair sliders and clothes color sliders idk

Considering someone took the slider from the recent update and expanded it to clothing and hair, and has even begun to have it extend to custom content speaks volumes of what the current team is NOT doing.

32 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

I am tempted to re-install the game and install the packs... so much incredible CC out there lately!

Yup check out pinterest it has amazing stuff around there I spend like one whole day downloading CC ugh

32 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Considering someone took the slider from the recent update and expanded it to clothing and hair, and has even begun to have it extend to custom content speaks volumes of what the current team is NOT doing.

yup the TS4 is messy af, the other day I watched this video and noticed how messy was the sims 4 when it came out

41 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

Yup check out pinterest it has amazing stuff around there I spend like one whole day downloading CC ugh

yup the TS4 is messy af, the other day I watched this video and noticed how messy was the sims 4 when it came out

Again, this is because the fourth game was built to be an online multi-player.
However, six-plus years later, and it is still as it is.... unacceptable.

59 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Again, this is because the fourth game was built to be an online multi-player.
However, six-plus years later, and it is still as it is.... unacceptable.

I know tbh that was a huge mistake they made, I mean still the gate improved a lot but still , when the time comes from the sims 5 I hope they have learned from past mistakes 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.