Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Cunt

The Sims

19 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

I know tbh that was a huge mistake they made, I mean still the gate improved a lot but still , when the time comes from the sims 5 I hope they have learned from past mistakes 

Considering it's a new team, I am hopeful the same mistakes won't be made.

On 2/12/2021 at 1:17 PM, GlenCoco said:

@18:00

I did not know that The sims team is working with actual simmers sins snowy scapes to do nice building, thats why the buildings in that pack looks amazing 

@Ruthless Love

Yes, EA did work with actual Simmers on the builds for Snowy Escape. Each of them did a video on their builds.

I have given up on this game to be fair, it does not bring me joy like TS2 & TS3 did. I think the years they literally fucked up the game and never fixed what the community wanted speaks for itself. Done throwing money to EA for this. I did not even bother buying snowy escape at all or even pirating it dead2  

On 2/14/2021 at 2:27 AM, Habits said:

I have given up on this game to be fair, it does not bring me joy like TS2 & TS3 did. I think the years they literally fucked up the game and never fixed what the community wanted speaks for itself. Done throwing money to EA for this. I did not even bother buying snowy escape at all or even pirating it dead2  

Lol i sometimes feel like that but some times I think for me is that I don't have much time to play no more, and maybe ain't that innovating tbh idk Mixed feelings towards the game but yet when I play i do my best to enjoy ti 

5 hours ago, GlenCoco said:

Lol i sometimes feel like that but some times I think for me is that I don't have much time to play no more, and maybe ain't that innovating tbh idk Mixed feelings towards the game but yet when I play i do my best to enjoy ti 

I have played it since 2014 and I don't see them changing the game at all at this point. I am just done with the series as a whole tbh, I have other games I can play and spend my hard earned money on

6 hours ago, StrippedX said:

Love The Sims - been playing forever and didnt know this thread existed kii1 

I honestly think The Sims 4 is underrated amongst fans. Sure it's lacking in some parts but I think as a whole it's a great game.

Looks-wise, it was an improvement from the bad graphics of The Sims 3, and the build mode is truly what stands out for the game.

Not to mention, the CC made is outstanding.

2 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Looks-wise, it was an improvement from the bad graphics of The Sims 3, and the build mode is truly what stands out for the game.

This. I also play with a bunch of mods to make it more enjoyable lol

On 2/16/2021 at 9:07 AM, Ruthless Love said:

I have the sims 2 on my pc .. I tried to play it 

But i have to say its so outdated, the building mode. the buy mode, ugh .....

I wish they release something similar for the sims 4 + the trailer is iconic 

which it looks it might be coming soong

20 hours ago, GlenCoco said:

which it looks it might be coming soong

EA is supposed to be announcing something today according to Pixelade, who is speculating it. I hope it is a Generations pack. We need the gameplay. Parenthood held promise, but, fell flat in the longterm.

2 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

EA did something RIGHT by teaming up with the CC creators they did!

Yeah i liked they added this things, love they did this 

TBH modders make the sims cool and the fact EA / maxiss collabed with them makes it cool 

9 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

EA is supposed to be announcing something today according to Pixelade, who is speculating it. I hope it is a Generations pack. We need the gameplay. Parenthood held promise, but, fell flat in the longterm.

well lets hope something like this soon 

I like the fact they collaborated with CC creators. A great idea and a way better celebraion than the 20th anniversary lol2 

Can't make my mind up on where I stand on the new "kits" potentially coming out though... Thirsty for new content but... eh?

16 hours ago, StrippedX said:

Can't make my mind up on where I stand on the new "kits" potentially coming out though... Thirsty for new content but... eh?

At face value, I do like them.
It has become clear EA is recognizing people are using CC more and more in comparison to the packs they put out,.
So, if they work it right, the "Kit" packs could work quite well for them.

14 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

At face value, I do like them.
It has become clear EA is recognizing people are using CC more and more in comparison to the packs they put out,.
So, if they work it right, the "Kit" packs could work quite well for them.

True but EA honestly don't deserve any more of my gard earned pennies lol

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.