BJORK

Ariana Grande is a flop

10 minutes ago, Gilly said:

um lol if you think this is into you's peak rip2 its literally been out for 2 weeks and has no airplay AND dw (single) is still not done. Into You WILL go top 10, like what are people in this thread even saying? lmfao1 

uhuh sass1

8 hours ago, Gilly said:

um lol if you think this is into you's peak rip2 its literally been out for 2 weeks and has no airplay AND dw (single) is still not done. Into You WILL go top 10, like what are people in this thread even saying? lmfao1 

ya veremos rip4

She still kind of is a flop tho.

Today I pulled up the receipts of how all 3 of her singles on “Sweetner” peaked worldwide, and its pretty much on par with how all 3 of “Back to Basics” singles peaked worldwide. ny5 

You are so insignificant that at your peak your’e not even as popular as Xtina’s 3rd biggest era worldwide ny5

And didn’t @Vesper dub Xtina as the “biggest flop of all time.” So how do u explain Ariana? oprah14 

On 5/29/2016 at 4:15 PM, hector said:

So, Dangerous Woman was going to debut at #2 even if Drake's streaming wasn't there. Her era was a fucking MESS since "Focus" and her team choosing "Dangerous Woman" as the first single was the worst thing they could've done besides of the bunny mask and the DW music video. 

The lead single is expected to rise to #8 this week with a new peak, Into You debuted at #83 with no radio airplay and it was released as a PROMO single when it debuted, the song was chosen as the second single when Ariana's team saw that everyone was boping to it but they failed. The song was chosen as second single almost one month after jt was already out there dead2 

Besides US citizens are still bitter bitches about that "donut scandal", yes, I say US CITIZENS because they AREN'T Americans, they are PART of America and you don't see everyone freaking out about that, Im part of America and that comment didn't even made me mad, she was stating a FACT. 

Her team releasing every damn album track every day on Apple Music made the album flop too. This whole era was too damn cringeworthy and I hope Ariana and her team opens their eyes.. 

2016 Héctor, these bitches DID open her eyes. Our baby girl got a #1! cry7 

2 hours ago, Agugaga said:

She still kind of is a flop tho.

Today I pulled up the receipts of how all 3 of her singles on “Sweetner” peaked worldwide, and its pretty much on par with how all 3 of “Back to Basics” singles peaked worldwide. ny5 

You are so insignificant that at your peak your’e not even as popular as Xtina’s 3rd biggest era worldwide ny5

And didn’t @Vesper dub Xtina as the “biggest flop of all time.” So how do u explain Ariana? oprah14 

Ariana is bigger than she was 6 years ago, and is currently #1 on Spotify for 50 consecutive days and with 330m+ streams, already x2 Plat in US/UK/Canada/Australia where the song is still #1. It’s also big in small markets that we don’t talk about, or rather big ones, such as the Philipines where it accumlated a massive amount of streams. Plus, on the seasonal sides of the charts, Santa Tell Me is the 3rd most streamed Christmas song currently, behind the two obvious chart forefrunt runners every year. Her lead single is gonna go #1 on Radio in a few days. On top of that, she’s going to headline her biggest concert tour yet. Where was Christina 6 years into her career?

2 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Did it tho? Ariana is at 5 weeks at #1 with her only #1 biggest single ever and Xtina  has had 5 singles with multiple weeks at #1 oprah14 

Songs like Problem / Side to Side / Bang Bang were massive hits that could have might as well been #1 hits but given timing circumstances weren’t. Who cares, they’re all certified x5 Plat and above. Don’t act like Ariana is not going to pass Christina in terms of hit single count, if she hasn't already lmao    

11 hours ago, Emperor Nick said:

How u feeling now rih1

I forgot I hated her two years ago fall8 I’m a bonafide stan now fall8 also, Miss ur booty. 

8 hours ago, Urbanov said:

This thread aged like MILK

It did indeed fall8 

7 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Still sold multiple more singles and albums than ur current fave pop star so what’s tea?

Why are you bragging about dusty old attic CDs from her debut album like no one cares about idiots who bought CDs. I mean, COMPACT DISCS!! scream2

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

Britney was drinking a slurpie barefoot out of a gas station six years into hers ari1 

So obsessed that you gotta bring Britney into every thread when we ain’t even talking about her kii1 

Who knew enjoying an icy beverage while not wearing shoes would be some ultimate jab to determine the success of a singer 6 years into their career? kii1 

undefined

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She still kind of is a flop tho. Today I pulled up the receipts of how all 3 of her singles on “Sweetner” peaked worldwide, and its pretty much on par with how all 3 of “Back to Basics” singles p

Ariana is bigger than she was 6 years ago, and is currently #1 on Spotify for 50 consecutive days and with 330m+ streams, already x2 Plat in US/UK/Canada/Australia where the song is still #1. It’s als

Did it tho? Ariana is at 5 weeks at #1 with her only #1 biggest single ever and Xtina  has had 5 singles with multiple weeks at #1  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.