Divine

Yours Truly Megarate

RdQ6eaS.gif

Welcome to the Yours Truly Megarate!

We just received confirmation that the Ariana WH section will be returning so the YT Megarate is officially happening!

I have a few surprises for you all in regards t0 this megarate so you should keep reading/participate!

RULES:

1. Copy the tracklist of the album below. I've included Target/international deluxe tracks.

2. Form your own personal opinion on the song and give it a rating from between 1 and 10.

3. You get to choose one song to give a special 0 or 11 rating. For example, give Tattooed Heart an 11 and Popular Song a 0. You can only give ONE song an 11 and 0.

4. PM me with your results by the deadline of June 13 (That's two full weeks! No excuses!)

5. Get any Ariana fans to vote so that this doesn't flop as hard as Into You is right now.

Now for the fun surprise! lol1 

TRACKLIST:

1. Honeymoon Avenue

2. Baby I

3. Right There

4. Tattooed Heart

5. Lovin' It

6. Piano

7. Daydreamin'

8. The Way

9. You'll Never Know

10. Almost Is Never Enough

11. Popular Song

12. Better Left Unsaid

13. Pink Champagne

14. Boyfriend Material

15. Put Your Hearts Up

That's right, I added the songs that were originally meant to be on her debut album but were scrapped! Hopefully this will make some of your ratings easier or harder and the end results more interesting!

The votes will be counted on June 14 followed by the results show on the 15th.

The time is yet to be determined. If you have a preference or not, please say so. I would like to have as many people participating in the live results as possible!

PAST MEGARATES:

My Everything

Spoiler

Graphics by @Lucademi1 

Spoiler

1 minute ago, ChooseyLover said:

But Pink Champagne/Boyfriend Material/ Put Your Hearts Up are not part of the album dead2 The target and internation edition of Yours Truly don't even exist I think rip2

Lets pretend they are lotus1 

But Pink Champagne/Boyfriend Material/ Put Your Hearts Up are not part of the album dead2 The target and internation edition of Yours Truly don't even exist I think rip2

tina1

Yours Truly is a small album, so we added some cute bops tina1 

The racism is real, I can sense it! tina1

Mess, I was going to say the exact same thing dead2 

Never heard of those tracks being part of the album dead2 

I think those two first weren't even released dead2 

Just now, belinda said:

JUST GO WITH IT PEOPLE oprah13oprah4 

2 minutes ago, belinda said:

Pink Champagne was released as a single before/after the album if I'm not wrong. But I think I never heard the other two dead7

Just now, #JusticeForSober said:

JUST GO WITH IT PEOPLE oprah13oprah4 

oop! jj2 

Well then add the last song that was leaked that Ariana said it was from that time? I can't remember the name 

2 minutes ago, belinda said:

oop! jj2 

Well then add the last song that was leaked that Ariana said it was from that time? I can't remember the name 

Nobody Does It Better? jj4

Keep it! jj4

Pink Champagne was released as a single before/after the album if I'm not wrong. But I think I never heard the other two dead7

It was? dead2 

I thought the song was remastered because Ariana wanted to thank us for Yours Truly and ha success? dead2 

Just like she did with Boyfriend Material 

Just now, TattooedHeart said:

Voodoo Love? I still need a studio version clap1

Nope! Not that one ny1 

Just now, Luca said:

Nobody Does It Better? jj4

Keep it! jj4

MESS dead2 That one fall1 

Just now, belinda said:

It was? dead2 

I thought the song was remastered because Ariana wanted to thank us for Yours Truly and ha success? dead2 

Just like she did with Boyfriend Material 

Yeah you're right. And I think it was written by Kesha jj2 I don't know if it would count as a single or not but we got a video sia3